Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The FreshX Hell Hole

FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,354
Now everybody knows that I, FreshX, find out who Sirentist interviews and I end up with puting them in the Hell Hole (which are my questions). However people have been a lil upset with it and I just got a message from the boss @lisa saying stop posting rude questions and no more blackpeoplemeet.com. I would just like to say that I have gotten the website joke from a vine I saw and I thought it was very funny so I figured it should be a Hell Hole Favorite. Blackpeoplemeet.com is a dating site for African Americans. So I have decided to make my own posts for my own interview. I will try to be more clean in these interviews and I want it to be really fun! So for anyone who has been offended with my recent posts on the other interviews with other players I am truly sorry. If you would like to say anything about this please comment. I will make a different post for my Hell Hole interviews. Please do not ask to be interviewed on this page as I will not read it.

Sincerely,
FreshX

Comments

• FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,354
    Thank you @Sirentist would you like to sign up for my interview and I'll sign up for your interview?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,679
    FreshX said:

Thank you @Sirentist would you like to sign up for my interview and I'll sign up for your interview?

No thanks! I'm not interested in being interviewed. And I think you already did put your name on the list of people wanting to be interviewed :)
  • FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,354
    edited October 2015
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    Quick! -ties Siren up before she can escape being interviewed-

Now, answer ALL of our questions, Siren. -bats eyelashes- Pleeeaseeeee?
    William2 said:

Quick! -ties Siren up before she can escape being interviewed-

Now, answer ALL of our questions, Siren. -bats eyelashes- Pleeeaseeeee?

Oh boy! @Sirentist is our first victim! Now question one...