The FreshX Hell Hole

FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
Now everybody knows that I, FreshX, find out who Sirentist interviews and I end up with puting them in the Hell Hole (which are my questions). However people have been a lil upset with it and I just got a message from the boss @lisa saying stop posting rude questions and no more blackpeoplemeet.com. I would just like to say that I have gotten the website joke from a vine I saw and I thought it was very funny so I figured it should be a Hell Hole Favorite. Blackpeoplemeet.com is a dating site for African Americans. So I have decided to make my own posts for my own interview. I will try to be more clean in these interviews and I want it to be really fun! So for anyone who has been offended with my recent posts on the other interviews with other players I am truly sorry. If you would like to say anything about this please comment. I will make a different post for my Hell Hole interviews. Please do not ask to be interviewed on this page as I will not read it.

Sincerely,
FreshX

Comments

• FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    Thank you @Sirentist would you like to sign up for my interview and I'll sign up for your interview?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,483
    FreshX said:

Thank you @Sirentist would you like to sign up for my interview and I'll sign up for your interview?

No thanks! I'm not interested in being interviewed. And I think you already did put your name on the list of people wanting to be interviewed :)
    edited October 2015
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    Quick! -ties Siren up before she can escape being interviewed-

Now, answer ALL of our questions, Siren. -bats eyelashes- Pleeeaseeeee?
    William2 said:

Quick! -ties Siren up before she can escape being interviewed-

Now, answer ALL of our questions, Siren. -bats eyelashes- Pleeeaseeeee?

Oh boy! @Sirentist is our first victim! Now question one...