"Haunting Of Diablo" Haunted World Halloween Event

AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
edited October 2015 in Come and Visit...
After weeks of dedication and intense building the haunted attraction Haunting of Diablo is now opeen to the public! Enjoy a trip through Deepworld Manor and discover its mysteries, or maybe a hop across Madman's Bridge. Be sure to visit the Village, but don't get dropped into Hell, but if you do feel free to explore. Maybe if you are lucky you can spot Diablo's infamous ghost ship :wink:

Comments

• AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    A little sneak preview. Let the spookiness begin
    image.png
    1024 x 768 - 809K
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    2spooky4me
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Thou shalt'nth name thour creations after master, master wouldn't be pleathed with you..

Seriously, looks like a good idea, just put a blanket on when you go to sleep, to protect against Diablo's murder...
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Sirentist said:

Amazing world! Definitely worth a visit! I give it two thumbs up! If I had more thumbs I would give it more thumbs up.

Sirentist said:

Amazing world! Definitely worth a visit! I give it two thumbs up! If I had more thumbs I would give it more thumbs up.

You mean you don't?
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    Will Diablo eat me? ._.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    ABBYSUPER said:

Will Diablo eat me? ._.

No but I might.
    ABBYSUPER said:

Will Diablo eat me? ._.

Nah, the Followers of Diablo will, @ABBYSUPER
  • ElectroxElectrox North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 688
    seem awesome gonna visit that world soon for sure
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    edited October 2015
    Seriously though, I think this project has brought our group closer together as a whole, ans given a chance to open up our creativity to one another. Weeks, maybe months of hard dedication went into building this, so please, come and visit!

Oh, and if you guys find any bugs or anything, please let us know :D
  • SkeletonKingYTBRSkeletonKingYTBR Member Posts: 1
    For some reason my acid shield won't work it won't even give me the buff in my accessories.

For some reason my acid shield won't work it won't even give me the buff in my accessories.

You see that small button on the bottom, that has a green shield icon on it? Press it, during acid rain, and you'll be immune to acid rain.
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 232
    I got invited to visit it today. My review is: Supernice World, very spooky and gloomy, lots of effort and lots of super sweet ideas, storylines and builds.#

My favorite is the crocked lil house with its super crocked roof and its "evil eyes" windows.

I give it 5 stars and a special" Sir_Athur Stamp of Approval".
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,225
    edited October 2015
    Fallers said:

2spooky4me

OMG that song is epic, I listened to it 39292939339 times over last year

• headgrinderheadgrinder Digging for Wisdom GemsMember Posts: 490
    This build was so much fun... And work. I'm definitely look forward to doing more such products with this group. You all ROOOOOCK!!!!
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,302
    You don't find Diablo,he finds you!

it just had to happen
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 400
    Sir_Athur said:

I got invited to visit it today. My review is: Supernice World, very spooky and gloomy, lots of effort and lots of super sweet ideas, storylines and builds.#

My favorite is the crocked lil house with its super crocked roof and its "evil eyes" windows.

Our ghoulish group thanks you Sir_Athur

Fallers said:

2spooky4me

Fallers said:

2spooky4me

Too bad we couldn't use it in the world
    edited October 2015
    Lexus1 said:

Sir_Athur said:

Our ghoulish group thanks you Sir_Athur
    That grouping of houses was made by Headgrinder. He did a remarkable job throughout the world.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,114
    Epic world. Extremely detailed and so entertaining. 100 stars out of 10 is what it deserves ! Each path underground has two more diverging, and yet more sub paths , keeping me going in rounds for quite some time. The usage of backdrops and other aesthetics are perfect and add very well to the theme. Overall, it was an awesome experience exploring the world and going through the storyline.
    Epic job guys. Keep it up !
    FlynnXD said:

Epic world. Extremely detailed and so entertaining. 100 stars out of 10 is what it deserves ! Each path underground has two more diverging, and yet more sub paths , keeping me going in rounds for quite some time. The usage of backdrops and other aesthetics are perfect and add very well to the theme. Overall, it was an awesome experience exploring the world and going through the storyline.
    Epic job guys. Keep it up !

Thanks Flynn we appreciate it
  • lilroller717lilroller717 On ARK raising baby Dino's.Member Posts: 1,553
    Bell tower...
    It was a challenge!
    Good job :smile:
    image.png
    1024 x 768 - 725K

Bell tower...
    It was a challenge!

Did Lisa actually say that?
    Fallers said:

Bell tower...
    It was a challenge!

No but its something we thought she'd say lol
    Aspire said:

Fallers said:

Bell tower...
    It was a challenge!

No but its something we thought she'd say lol
    Oh noooes impersonating! JAIL THAT NOTE!
  • Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312
    Only just saw this!