Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The Kingdom of NOM is open for membership

KillingUGirlKillingUGirl Member Posts: 75
edited October 2015 in Guilds

Hello!!

The Kingdom of NOM is now open and accepting members. We currently have 3 worlds, Kingdom of NOM, Land of NOM, and Wiglew Ridge, and soon to be The Ramen Bowl. Im looking for lively, experienced and non experienced players who want to have fun, learn, build, explore, help each other out, blow each other up, lol etc etc.

Requirements for membership

- want to help others out
- want to build a cool kingdom of amazingness
- enjoy having fun
- must be kind and giving
- NO DRAMA!!!

Absolutely no griefers, scammers or rude behavior will be tolerated. If your new and wanting to learn and have others help you out in your deepworld journey or if you are a veteran looking to be part of great new guild consider The Kingdom of NOM!

Guild application
http://tinyurl.com/qgxm432
Post edited by KillingUGirl on

Comments

• Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Great, good luck!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    Wait membership of world AND the guild?
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    Checked the world. Liked the architecture.

I recommend that you check this place out when you can.
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
    Wow, I was Actually Planning To do that Banner thing, But havent Had the Time To
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
    @KillingUGirl so Thats Why You Were building left and Right....
    Hey! KUG, UR DOCUMENT THING ISNT WORKING WHEN I MADE ONE
  • KillingUGirlKillingUGirl Member Posts: 75
    Weird ill check it sorry :(