Grins

Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 400
If you are watching the World Series while on DP I just want you to know that I am cheering for the Royals. We know what happened when I wore my Cubs cap so following my convoluted theory of cap wearing I am wearing a Mets cap.

Comments

• KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,034
    Pretty sure Gripes and Grins are in game only, so this would be off topic. Other than that, I'm on the Cubs.
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 400
    Sorry to take up space.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Kliuqard said:

Pretty sure Gripes and Grins are in game only, so this would be off topic. Other than that, I'm on the Cubs.

I think her thread is justified, as it has some importance. (World Series)
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,483

Kliuqard said:

"Off-topic" doesn't mean it's not important. It just means it's not related to Deepworld.

Also, @Lexus1, you can put this in the Off-Topic category by using the gear icon in the upper right corner of your post. Choose "edit" and then you'll see a pull-down list of categories at the top of the post. From there you can choose the "Off-Topic" category. Thanks!
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Sirentist said:

Kliuqard said:

"Off-topic" doesn't mean it's not important. It just means it's not related to Deepworld.

Also, @Lexus1, you can put this in the Off-Topic category by using the gear icon in the upper right corner of your post. Choose "edit" and then you'll see a pull-down list of categories at the top of the post. From there you can choose the "Off-Topic" category. Thanks!
    Can't argue with that.
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 696
    I hate soccer (or whatever sport this is) I prefer videogames.
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 400
    Well Cpt games are certainly becoming an addiction for me. This game being my main obsession