Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The London Tragedy

CattsworthCattsworth Nowhere. Or Dead.Posts: 769Member
Its happening London is becoming Larkhall.....
image.jpg
899 x 324 - 180K
image.jpg
929 x 322 - 183K

Comments

• BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    Perfect examples of what happens to non-premium worlds . . .
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,440Member, Arbiter
    This could be expected....
  • DatmoustacheDatmoustache Posts: 355Member
    Bigger tradgedy: In the old days before deepworld became so popular (about december 2012) me and toad and whorrify (is whorry still here?) Made the second structure ever in london: buckingham palace. But when i was moving the protector for maintenance Alas my internet said: LOLNOPE and died. When i returned it was ruins ravaged for its riches and lost to newbs.
  • Rattle26Rattle26 Somewhere in the Deepworld...Posts: 1,118Member
    DATMOUSTACHEU AND TOADY BUILT WHORRIFY :-/ I REMEMBER THAT GOOD OLD PLACE I VISITED IT BEFORE. REMEMBER DDDSCORE?
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Posts: 6,431Member, Arbiter
    Here is are some fun facts about london:

I own the first marked structure in london, my first and only house

The first ever structure to exist in london was owned by a player named Drackeo. Te structure was not protected because he did not own any protectors. That structure was saved by me right before it was about to be griefed and it is currently in the center of the west london village.

The 3 main founders of London are: Me (toadlover), Zakman97, and drackeo

London is home to the first spawner

London is the home of one of the first (if not the first) pet terrapi to be placed, my pet terrapus, Rosita.
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Posts: 2,302Member, Arbiter
    London is also the home of the only (known) Dev-spawned terrapus, Bob.
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    Nooooooooooooooo... Well i live in pocklington, so im fine!
  • AllomereAllomere Posts: 121Member
    Just remember this when london run out of space new world to populate and it will keep like that
    As long as my place remains as it is...
  • ConezPwnz47ConezPwnz47 Posts: 1,563Member
    @elder_scrolls soon our homes shall be overrun by newbs as well...
  • PhilosopherPhilosopher Posts: 1,250Member
    Hey, I've been coming in London every once in a while, and didn't see the usual folks (toadlover, dmmagic, whorrify, etc) in there, so I think it was already abandoned by the original builders, since they went to other worlds. Wah-la, we have allowed new players take over the remaining areas. That's the real tragedy.
  • AllomereAllomere Posts: 121Member
    At least when the Windows version comes out the game will be famous in Youtube if we manage to comment the game in some forum or website consequences:

(1)To much need of a new purified world
    (2)to much griefing maybe
    (3)Many questions (i have no problems with answering them)
    (4)to Many houses with no protectors
    (5)So Many begging
    We need to purify other worlds so they stay out of Pocklington and Clearvale!