Languages in Deepworld

SwaggMcNuggetSwaggMcNugget Member Posts: 38
I cant type chinese. I have a few questions. Is it possible to type chinese? If it is then how?

Comments

• iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    I think if you go onto your device settings then click the keyboard option then click add Chinese (traditional,basic ect.) then go back to deepworld click the switch keyboard option and type in Chinese (NOTE: When switching between keyboards it uses up a lot of Ram (so it could be a good thing if you want to glitch)) hope this helps PS.this only works on IOS I don't know how it works on anything els
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    I've seen russian worlds in deepworld if I go on later at night.
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,424
    Deepworld I think uses a special font, which only allows certain characters. Although it is diverse, the only characters that I have ever seen go through are from romantic languages and alphabets with similar characters as well as numbers and non-alphanumeric.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    It would be nice if we had some kind of system to translate Deepworld words to other languages, therefore making it more user friendly.

On a side note, if we could translate things into pirate, that would be hilarious.
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 274
    edited October 2015
    Smoothy said:

I've seen russian worlds in deepworld if I go on later at night.

Lol, I wonder who you are talking about... XD
    Post edited by X_Onyx_X on
  • SwaggMcNuggetSwaggMcNugget Member Posts: 38
    It didnt work but thx!
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 997
    It is not possible to type in Korean either. It seems Asian fonts are not accessible.