Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Ally With The CIA!

DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
Fill Out these forms by following the links If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it in in Google Forms.

Ally with the C.I.A Today!

What is your Guild Name?
Please submit your guild name, Abbreviation.

How many people are willing to go to a guild war and Build?
It pretty much Explains itself.

What Is your Guild Special For?
Tick the Boxes Below:
Building
PvP
Crafting
Fame
How many members Do you have?
Enlist how many members You have.

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Powered by
Google Forms
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms

Comments

• DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
    When ur done, send me a link pls..
    Also, Email me The Link for More security ⊙ω⊙
  • SwaggMcNuggetSwaggMcNugget Member Posts: 38
    Am i the only member in the guild besides you?
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    I guess @Gilby should check this.
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,782
    edited November 2015
    I'll fill one out.

EDIT: Finished
    @SwaggMcNugget no, theres 35, other members xD
  • SwaggMcNuggetSwaggMcNugget Member Posts: 38
    ...awkward silence...
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947

Fill Out these forms by following the links If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it in in Google Forms.

Ally with the C.I.A Today!

What is your Guild Name?
    Please submit your guild name, Abbreviation.

How many people are willing to go to a guild war and Build?
    It pretty much Explains itself.

What Is your Guild Special For?
    Tick the Boxes Below:
    Building ☑
    PvP
    Crafting ☑
    Fame
    How many members Do you have?
    Enlist how many members You have.

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.