Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

iPad Freezing

Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 404
Has anybody else had problems with freezing since the world was down for maintenance ?

Comments

• Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Yeah I did, I can't even log in and play anymore. I think my internet had a heart attack or something, it's slow as hell now. I don't know what's going on anymore it used to be extremely fast but now it's despressingly slow.
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    Ipad 2 here. Lots of crashing.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,103
    Only issue I am having is I am unable to use portable teleporters now.
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 404
    Mine appears to be ok now. It lasted about 30 mins of off and on. Oh well
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 938

Yeah I did, I can't even log in and play anymore. I think my internet had a heart attack or something, it's slow as hell now. I don't know what's going on anymore it used to be extremely fast but now it's despressingly slow.

It's happening to me now also.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 770
    No since i use pc

It's happening to me now also.
    Perhaps something is trying to tell me that I am on this far too much.
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,027
    Use a blow dryer :trollface:
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    I'm on a first gen ipad mini doing fine. I suggest microwaving your device for 1:30 minutes on thaw.

I'm on a first gen ipad mini doing fine. I suggest microwaving your device for 1:30 minutes on thaw.

Lol. Thank you for that advice. I will take it under consideration.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    I'm on a iPad mini 3... But my wifi company sent a guy to check our router and he fixed it. So it's back up and sprinting full speed! I prefer the oven for the freezing problem though, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for ten mins, then place the iPad in the oven and let it cook for 3 hours.
    You all are a bunch of smart asses and I love it. I think I shall forgo the oven and the microwave, take a trip instead to a warmer climate and let it lay in the sun. I believe I will certainly seek advice here in the future. I enjoy this type of humor. Thank you for making my day a little less stressful