Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Leveling up and order of the crow

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
Well I want to level up to level 40 badly. I don't get why you need to be a certain level to be a crow. It would be nice if you'd become a higher crow when you discover enough teleporters and areas. I'm level 38 ;-;

I don't feel proud about my profile either.

Comments

• AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they added the level component to make sure that the player is experienced enough to handle the amount of responsibility a crow has (reporting, being awesome, etc). Also it gives you a challenge to accomplish, besides just exploring and getting lucky with finding teleporters you actually need to loot, explore, and kill things to gather the xp to level up
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Okay @aspire well I can't correct you as I asked the question XDD I'll believe you since you've most likely been here longer than i
    Eh about a year and a half but who's counting :lol:
  • AtolaAtola Member Posts: 45
    Um - wait a second. I'm going to have to have responsibility?! whats that about?
    Crows are responsible for reporting in game and on the codex sort of like moderators in the game to keep it somewhat in check
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    Aspire said:

Crows are responsible for reporting in game and on the codex sort of like moderators in the game to keep it somewhat in check

They aren't responsible of anything. It's a mark of achievement, but that is all.

They do have an ability report and vote on the reports.
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha Up and about the universe... Trying to figure out which is whichMember Posts: 82
    @Kliuqard But When u go to the Reporting system in the Wiki, Even though im just a lvl 28 no-crow, I can Vote And The Vote Counter Rises :neutral:
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 770
    Personnaly long time ago before i was ruby crow for me the levels were not a problem i was brass crow and was already level 50 it was all about the tele and area