Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Should Deepworld make The Things "guild Alliance" and "Guild War" A Thing?!

DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha Up and about the universe... Trying to figure out which is whichMember Posts: 82
edited November 2015 in Guilds

Should Deepworld make The Things "guild Alliance" and "Guild War" A Thing?! 19 votes

Guild Wars and Guild Alliance Yes!
89%
LordOreoGrebebestrkillerWilliam2AquaPhynnNerevarineGilbyABBYSUPERDetectiveAlphaGlobeshock_waveiain2318X_Onyx_XTheReduxLoneangel317[Deleted User]Angelina 17 votes
Guild Wars and Guild Alliance No!
10%
cheese17derpdee 2 votes
No Guild Wars But Alliances Yes!
0%
Guild wars But Alliances No!
0%

Comments

• KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    It's been teased by the developers ages ago that this may be a thing, along with some other things.
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha Up and about the universe... Trying to figure out which is whichMember Posts: 82
    @Kliuqard Then Vote ヽ(^Д^)ノ
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    edited November 2015
    i always had the idea that there would be a formal guild war button, and the leader has to type in the guild they want to go to war with, now the other guild has the option to say no but if they say yes then all members of that guild and the other one are at war, but lets say a guild member from guild #1 kills a player at anytime from guild #2, then guild #1 gets a point. Whoever gets to a predetermined amount of points wins. The war doesn't have to be at one place it can be wherever but the war itself lasts for a certain amount of time and you could have prizes or the guilds could bet stuff i think it would be really fun
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha Up and about the universe... Trying to figure out which is whichMember Posts: 82
    @ABBYSUPER Thx For the very formal reasoning, I'm sure Deepworld will hear about this :smiley: