Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

I should try to

ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 724
I think i should try to clean a mini world and use water bomb to fill it up to the top with water:)

Comments

• Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 915
    What would that result to?
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 724

Could make it look like a ocean biome and it would be a first in deepworld
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 915
    Electrox said:

It'd be like that Star Wars planet with the clone trooper factory blah blah place.

Electrox said:

It'd be like that Star Wars planet with the clone trooper factory blah blah place.
    Bravo.
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,158
    I started one :) it's totally cleared and has a lot of water in.
    AquaPhynn said:

I started one :) it's totally cleared and has a lot of water in.

Woah is it private? Would be cool if i could take a look at it.
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    Omg that would be so cool but before you add the water I would build some buildings at the bottom of the world first if you need help il remove the dirt and donate some water bombs
  • SwaggMcNuggetSwaggMcNugget Member Posts: 38
    Do any of you "ocean biome owners" want to meet in game? I want to se your world.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Good luck filling a entire world with water, assuming you use a mini world, it'll take 6400 liquad bombs to completely fill.

mini worlds have a width of 800m and a height of 400m. The total area would be 320000m. Rounded up, a liquad bomb has a volume of 50m 320000/50 is 6400.

Good luck filling a entire world with water, assuming you use a mini world, it'll take 6400 liquad bombs to completely fill.

mini worlds have a width of 800m and a height of 400m. The total area would be 320000m. Rounded up, a liquad bomb has a volume of 50m 320000/50 is 6400.

0_0 6400
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 501

But if you get to finish it, it is a big achievement! Until ocean biomes come out