12% 4 votes
Beggar ( Gimme something )
19% 6 votes
All of the above
48% 15 votes
Other ________
12% 4 votes

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,569
    Discussions in the general category that should be in off topic...
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    I don't care about people's grudges. Scamming threads are a given. I'd be pretty upset, too.

But when people start begging for stupid crap because they don't want to do it themselves, then it gets annoying.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,569
    PIPTR0 said:

Discussions in the general category that should be in off topic...

Well, this wouldn't be off topic though. I think... I don't know, I just generally dislike comments in the general category that shouldn't be there.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
    edited November 2015
    In my phone it wont let me change it because it would change to a normal discussion:(
    Post edited by shock_wave on
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Im tied to beggar and hater.
    I find it really hilarious though if you can somewhat annoy them to the point that you can just report their chats.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Useless Threads
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    Threads that are named Fred and has some guy saying
    GIMME ONYX OR I MAKE YOU WATCH HOW TO BARF ON YOUTUBE
    I hate beggars (in deepworld)
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    Sirentist said:

^ Agree

At first I just asked myself, why didn't sirentist just click the agree button, but then I was like... Oh....
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    Scammed threads, because half the threads are people complaining that they got scammed.
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    Personally old threads for me, but scammed too
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 232
    Id like to add: "Brag-a-lot" threads, "Join my guild, because world domination" threads, and "im a pro, all others are noobs and need to shut up" threads.
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 400
    Anything Lexus2 writes. She is one annoying person
  • chaos_controlchaos_control Member Posts: 40
    Mainly for me its all above since some people can overwork the scam card by saying hey bruh I got scammed give me stuff and to be honest no one likes a hater :o beggars annoy me at times but only if they ask 24/7 people used to beg for my vouche in cakeland xd welp these are my opinions :) hate if your going to hate like if your going to like :) still getting used to the whole forms thing
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 842
    Sir_Athur said:

Id like to add: "Brag-a-lot" threads, "Join my guild, because world domination" threads, and "im a pro, all others are noobs and need to shut up" threads.

Negativity! Do some yoga, get out all the impurities, strengthen your chi. Why'd I post this? Bored.
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    Definitely scams, I hate those, it's theiiiiirrreee fault