Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Like and Agree! But, you can't....

FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
What happened to these buttons? I know, this question might have been answered before, but I don't know why.

Comments

• ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    It's been answered in multiple threads, but I'll give you a short rundown. People were tag-teaming and busing the system so the reactions were in turned removed until a better solution could be put into place.
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244

It's been answered in multiple threads, but I'll give you a short rundown. People were tag-teaming and busing the system so the reactions were in turned removed until a better solution could be put into place.

That explains why people are getting -2 points on "This Weeks Leaders".
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Fallers said:

That explains why people are getting -2 points on "This Weeks Leaders".
    That's not the reason, it's just that they got flagged or we being off-topic. The abusers will be punished soon.