Nerevarine Down

NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
edited November 2015 in Gripes and Grins
Hey guys, um, I honestly got somewhat bored of the game and I want to take a break. I will still make an appearance in the forums, although much less, since most of my friends were either banned, deleted from the forums, or quit/inactivity.

So... yeah, bye, I guess.
(No mast intended.)

Comments

• MoonsetterMoonsetter Member Posts: 373
    Bye bro.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
    Bye come back to see us!
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    Bai Bai!
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    edited November 2015
    MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN!! Anyways, see you Nevevraine!
  • einseins Member Posts: 48
    Aww See ya Nerevarine!
  • Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312
    Bye!!!
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    Bye -cries-
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    when i pop up in the forums once in a while, i'll post something...
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    Bye dude!
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 641

Hey guys, um, I honestly got somewhat bored of the game and I want to take a break. I will still make an appearance in the forums, although much less, since most of my friends were either banned, deleted from the forums, or quit/inactivity.

(No mast intended.)

Hope to see you soon mate.
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599

(No mast intended.)

Hope to see you soon mate.
    don't remove me from cybertron. i will be back.
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    Bye!