Onyx teleporter in Times Square!

Can we please get one to make commuting around Times Square easier? It will also be great advertising for people to buy crowns for teleporters in their own worlds. I would even pay for one if you could put it at the spawn. Plzzzzzzzzz. @lisa @mikelaurence

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,569
    Onyx teleporters are meant for traveling between predefined worlds.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    PIPTR0 said:

Face palm... Look in crown shop... It allows you to teleport to a user via username.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,569
    derpdee said:

PIPTR0 said:

Face palm... Look in crown shop... It allows you to teleport to a user via username.
    Oooooh, I read it as onyx target teleporter. I didn't realize he meant mass teleporter. Now I see what this means, and I totally agree.
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    -if I could agree with post I would-
  • Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312
    iain2318 said:

-if I could agree with post I would-

I agree with that
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    derpdee said:

PIPTR0 said:

Don't gotta be so rude, I also believed that he meant the onyx target teleported which transferred you between worlds.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973

derpdee said:

PIPTR0 said:

Don't gotta be so rude, I also believed that he meant the onyx target teleported which transferred you between worlds.
    I wasn't being rude. You are taking it or feeling it how you want.