Today in Deepworld

FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,332
Hello. My name is FreshX. Tonight on Today in Deepworld, we have new history in Times Square. Also another well respected and great Deepworld player has left the game.

On to our topic. Deepworld has made markets in late 2013. It was a great success for some however today is terrible. A player named x_cool_x has sabotaged a monument (considered to be) in Times Square, hugegnome's land was greifed after hugegnome was trying to fix his land where he had to take down the protector. In some ways this is a terrible thing. To the heel players in this game they love it. We will update you in the comments as time goes on. @hugegnome has said if his land isn't back to normal, he may quit the game.

Today a player by the name of Digital. has left the game. Earlier today he was in Griffintail Market making his story of why he was going, it is currently still there. He has also given his stuff away and was saying his goodbyes to everyone. He has played for a good amount of time and made a great amount of currency. As other Deepworld greats has left the game such as toadlover and a ton of others, Digital. will be named as a great and truly missed.

That's it for tonight. See you next time on Today in Deepworld.

Comments

• tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,372
    Last time I checked @toadlover was still here....
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    tjergoz said:

Last time I checked @toadlover was still here....

Yeah, toads still here.
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    I'm toadally not here.

But actually though, I have mostly been on the forums, and hardly in game.
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,156
    TL;DR. Spawners placed on land that nobody really cares about.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Pretty sure calling out *player* for griefing is name calling.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Well I'm glad I didnt report cool then actually because you removed the protectors. It's your fault then in my opinion.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495

Pretty sure calling out *player* for griefing is name calling.

yeah remove the name