Likes and Agrees: the Return

lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
They are back. If anyone is found attempting to boost their "score" they will be moved to a role that has very little forum capabilities. This is a fun place. It won't be ruined because irrelevant rankings are idolized.

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,569
    edited November 2015
    Finally! I was really starting to realize how much I actually hated this. I hope it never has to come to someone getting out in the lower role, but atleast there is one of it ever happens.

Edit: It seems that my profile hasn't changed to have the like and agree counter. Is it just my account that can't see it?
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Top Woot!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    PIPTR0 said:

Finally! I was really starting to realize how much I actually hated this. I hope it never has to come to someone getting out in the lower role, but atleast there is one of it ever happens.

Edit: It seems that my profile hasn't changed to have the like and agree counter. Is it just my account that can't see it?

refresh.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 690
    YAY
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
    Finnaly! Thank u devs!
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    CloudXCloud likes and agrees with lisa.
  • SpyroSpyro Sometimes I miss the top of the food chainMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,653
    -likes post-
    That's was incredibly satisfying!
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Just a quick question, but I can't seem to see my Likes and Agrees on my wall?

I can use the buttons, I just can't SEE them on my wall, might be a bug or something.

Anyone else have this issue?
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,034
    Sirentist said:

Lisa I have noticed a suspicious pattern on the leaderboard where this one particular person seems to be SKYROCKETING to the top of the weekly tally; please look into this as it appears the entire forum is conspiring to like one of her posts! The post in question can be found here: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/22950/likes-and-agrees-the-return

I can confirm that this seems to be happening too. I think the role is going to be used right now.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,569

I can use the buttons, I just can't SEE them on my wall, might be a bug or something.

Same here. I can see other people's amounts on their walls, though. It must be a bug or something
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
    Sirentist said:

Lisa I have noticed a suspicious pattern on the leaderboard where this one particular person seems to be SKYROCKETING to the top of the weekly tally; please look into this as it appears the entire forum is conspiring to like one of her posts! The post in question can be found here: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/22950/likes-and-agrees-the-return

YES! MY PLAN HAS WORKED!!! I mean huh? What?
    PIPTR0 said:

Same here. I can see other people's amounts on their walls, though. It must be a bug or something
    Interesting. The same for me. Let's give it some time and see if it is simply Vanilla being difficult.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,487
    lisa said:

PIPTR0 said:

Interesting. The same for me. Let's give it some time and see if it is simply Vanilla being difficult.
    If it doesn't resolve itself, try deleting forum cookies and clearing your browser cache and offline web data. Worked for me!
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    i'm guessing the role can't like and agree?
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    Wait did this whole thing start because of demon wolfs post that said every post on his thread gets a like?
    I can see my likes and agrees now. It seems to have resolved itself.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
    Question: What if someone tries to blame another person by liking its posts and the other person is innocent? That would damage his/her reputation

Question: What if someone tries to blame another person by liking its posts and the other person is innocent? That would damage his/her reputation

It isn't a science, but we will do our best to figure it out. Bottom line is the points mean nothing. Cheating for meaningless points is silly.