Exploder

maciekmaciek Member Posts: 28
edited November 2015 in Questions
I set up exploder with touchplate and is working fine, but
for some reason doesn't add giblets to my inventory.
Any suggestions?
Thx

Comments

• awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Mobs don't drop gibs when they are killed via Explosion, you need to kill them manually.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 690

Mobs don't drop gibs when they are killed via Explosion, you need to kill them manually.

False in flatine falls you get jerky and canisters from brains even if you kill them with switch only.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    Electrox said:

False in flatine falls you get jerky and canisters from brains even if you kill them with switch only.
    Brains drops giblets now,lol!?
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    They won't work as its to stop afk farms
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    Brains can give : canister, jerkys, power jerkys and shillings when they killed by an exploder but they not gona give xp and you gona get a pack of brains in your neck if you continou farming :D.
    Exploders not working anymore with terrapuses, sadly :/
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 690
    I c
    derpdee said:

Electrox said:

I clearly said they drop jerky and canisters
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    Electrox said:

I c

derpdee said:

Electrox said:

I clearly said they drop jerky and canisters
    The topic is about giblets not brains, canisters or jerky,lel
  • maciekmaciek Member Posts: 28
    ? But tis is what I read on Deepworld pages- Exploder:"With the creative placement of metal or stone blocks around a maw, a player can create an effective trap for creatures coming out of maws and killing them with the exploder, thereby creating a regular source of giblets or scrap metal"
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    maciek said:

? But tis is what I read on Deepworld pages- Exploder:"With the creative placement of metal or stone blocks around a maw, a player can create an effective trap for creatures coming out of maws and killing them with the exploder, thereby creating a regular source of giblets or scrap metal"

Some players created Afk farms and get giblets while they not playing and the devs not really like that so they change it and the exploder killed terrapuses not gona give giblets anymore.
  • maciekmaciek Member Posts: 28
    Thank you. Now I know.
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,034
    maciek said:

The codex is not updated too much, seeing as it gets boring. I try to update pages when I can.

But as what Jake said, it doesn't work anymore.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    edited November 2015
    Ignore, not gonna start a useless arguement.
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    ^^^^