Can't post on my own wall and says I'm not logged in. [RESOLVED]

SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
edited November 2015 in Bugs
Like the title says when I look at my wall I can't post a comment and it says Im not logged in when I am.image
Post edited by Smasheroid on
Screenshot_2015-11-07-02-12-28.png
1280 x 800 - 267K

Comments

• SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601

Like the title says when I look at my wall I can't post a comment and it says Im not logged in when I am.image

Ignore the insanely late time xD
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,182
    Try removing the cookies on your browser and try logging again and it will work.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,487
    edited November 2015
    Clear your browser cache and offline web data. That always does the trick for me.
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    I hope I never have that problem
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    Thanks guys! It's normal now!
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    Darn, I wish I was here when you first posted this so I could tell you to log in. Lol! Well good thing it was resolved!
    William2 said:

Darn, I wish I was here when you first posted this so I could tell you to log in. Lol! Well good thing it was resolved!

I tried to log in, it let me but still said I wasn't logged in...
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    Another solution.
    Refresh the page, it works for me.
    I'm not sure if works for others though.