JOIN UNITED NATIONS! United We Will Stand!

GovernorGovernor Member Posts: 231
edited November 2015 in Guilds
Greetings fellow Deepworlders, this is the official Discussion for the U.N. (United Nations). We are actively looking for members. My guild is open to players of all levels and crows. Talk to Governor about joining today. Our world is called United Nations. United We Will Stand!

We are looking for players who take passion in building and who put time and detail into their creations.
Post edited by Governor on

Comments

• GovernorGovernor Member Posts: 231
    edited November 2015
    The UN stands for Unity, Prosperity, Law, and Justice.
    2000px-Flag_of_the_United_Nations_(1945-1947).svg.png
    2000 x 1333 - 245K
    We strive for creating an amazing PVP experience for all players, no matter which guild, level, crow, race, or gender they are. We take the time to listen to our guild members, and take their ideas, opinions, and skills to create the best guild/world possible.
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,145
    What is the world name?
    AquaPhynn said:

What is the world name?

Our world is called United Nations. Unfortunately i'm at work at the moment, but i'm on all the time and would be happy to add members later tonight :smiley:
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    Desperately tries to hide distrust and discontent with the real UN

Sounds like a good guild, if I weren't already in one. :)
    p1nkbr0 said:

Fair enough. The UN also has many guild allies. Most of our builders are actually from different guilds. Also sorry to hear you have trouble trusting us. Is it anything particular? We always strive to make ourselves better.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,549
    Governor said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Fair enough. The UN also has many guild allies. Most of our builders are actually from different guilds. Also sorry to hear you have trouble trusting us. Is it anything particular? We always strive to make ourselves better.
    He means the actual UN made up of all the countries
    I think
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    Governor said:

p1nkbr0 said:

I was referring to the actual institution of nations IRL

Actually, I completely trust you guys. I think this would be a great opportunity for newer players to get involved in something with a clear and straightforward idea, and a nice way for them to get deeper into the game. (Pun intended) It's hard trying to pick a guild not knowing what they stand for or their play style.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    >UN is a peacekeeping organization
    >Guild has "Amazing PVP Experience"

Gov plz

Gov plz

Lol it's a long story on why we chose that name, but it had special meaning for a lot of us Cake Land admins a while back.
    edited November 2015
    p1nkbr0 said:

Governor said:

p1nkbr0 said:

I was referring to the actual institution of nations IRL

Actually, I completely trust you guys. I think this would be a great opportunity for newer players to get involved in something with a clear and straightforward idea, and a nice way for them to get deeper into the game. (Pun intended) It's hard trying to pick a guild not knowing what they stand for or their play style.
    Ah, ok :smile: the name was chosen for a different reason. I can't really go into details, but the UN became a chat group where us cake land admins could go to talk without arguments or drama.
    Post edited by Governor on
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 773
    edited November 2015
    Governor said:

The UN stands for Unity, Prosperity, Law, and Justice.

Doesn't UN stand for United Nations? That was a joke there ya see? Anyways could I join on an alt?
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 773

Gov plz

I can see the problem there. XD
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 274
    Not sure to join.
    X_Onyx_X said:

Not sure to join.

We're a rapidly growing guild. We accept all players :smile:
  • xX_Fresh_XxxX_Fresh_Xx Member Posts: 1
    you guys can ask the owner of your guild to join the UN you dont have to leave it.

you guys can ask the owner of your guild to join the UN you dont have to leave it.

That’s right, UN has formed alliances with over 25 guilds. United We Stand
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    HI GOVERNOR REMEMBER ME WONDA BREAD

I REMEMBER YOU! OMG! HI :smiley:
    Lol
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347

spy :wink:
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
    oops sorry for double post wrong thread :wink:
    edited November 2015
    We are looking for players who take passion in building and who put time and detail into their creations. Stand with UN and lets make United Nations the greatest world ever!
    @blackout I AM NOT A SPY OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS HOLY COW DISEASE AND OTHER THINGS OMFG I AM NOT NEIN NEIN NEIN GERSH DERMIT

@blackout I AM NOT A SPY OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS HOLY COW DISEASE AND OTHER THINGS OMFG I AM NOT NEIN NEIN NEIN GERSH DERMIT

Dude, just ignore her. If you cut off her supply of attention, she'll slowly starve to death.

look at the time and date, this case is closed.
    Governor said:

Dude, just ignore her. If you cut off her supply of attention, she'll slowly starve to death.
    pls. don't interrupt me while ignoring you.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    the governor killed herschel

the governor killed herschel

Ok, i admit, that was a dick move...
    So @blackout now your members are calling me a spy. Well I'm glad I left sanctum before I became a pos like most of your members.

So @blackout now your members are calling me a spy. Well I'm glad I left sanctum before I became a pos like most of your members.

i'm so glad you left before i kick you. Judging your personality you don't belong to Sanctum.
This discussion has been closed.