Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Problem

GashlyGashly USAMember Posts: 144
edited November 2015 in iOS and Mac Clients
When I try to log in to see how many teleporters i have repaired, i just get an error screen. Anyone know why?

Comments

• KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    I don't know if your username is gashly, but you haven't repaired any teleporters.

Try this: deepworldgame.com/players/insertnamehere

Note, when it says "insertnamehere", do the action.
  • GashlyGashly USAMember Posts: 144
    Kliuqard said:

I don't know if your username is gashly, but you haven't repaired any teleporters.

Try this: deepworldgame.com/players/insertnamehere

Note, when it says "insertnamehere", do the action.

This isn't my in game name when I try logging in to see my stats it jus says error
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    Tell me your IGN, and I'll search it up for you.
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    Does your name in game include brackets (the "[" or "]" symbols)? If so, that is probably the problem. I believe Lisa said that users who use them can't view their page on the codex.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Well that sucks to be them then actually. But can't they just do it the other way like really just log in then eh? Yeah log in bro LOG IN DONT BE LAZY
  • GashlyGashly USAMember Posts: 144

Does your name in game include brackets (the "[" or "]" symbols)? If so, that is probably the problem. I believe Lisa said that users who use them can't view their page on the codex.

Thnx that's the problem
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951

Well that sucks to be them then actually. But can't they just do it the other way like really just log in then eh? Yeah log in bro LOG IN DONT BE LAZY

You have been of no help.

Stop.
    well sorry I suggested an idea... Sorry @awesomeo13 that I usually log in into the deepworld website
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,129
    edited November 2015

well sorry I suggested an idea... Sorry @awesomeo13 that I usually log in into the deepworld website

I don't understand how you don't have spam points. Every post I have read of yours is no joke pure spam and nothing useful comes out of them...

Ooh wait "edit", your post count goes up...
    Says the one who edited their post about that. Hypocritical pos
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    Gashly said:

When I try to log in to see how many teleporters i have repaired, i just get an error screen. Anyone know why?

Hey [Alpaca]
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684

Says the one who edited their post about that. Hypocritical pos

You're a immature person. Just accept that you made a mistake or have a fault, fix it, and move on. Stop ignoring criticism and getting angry, that's what children do.

don't expect a response from me unless you have something worth hearing.