Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Which market do you mostly visit?

AndytheAwesomeAndytheAwesome Member Posts: 34
edited November 2015 in General
This is just a data I want to collect so I can create more discussions with the reliable infomation you guys give me. Please post This page of any market you believe that should be in this poll. Thx
And please be honest as this poll will be anonymous

Which market do you mostly visit? 29 votes

Times Square
55% 16 votes
Marketplace
6% 2 votes
North Market
3% 1 vote
Sanctum Market
3% 1 vote
Mango market
3% 1 vote
Gold Market
3% 1 vote
Other Markets
24% 7 votes

Comments

• FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,220
    Nothing beats Time Square, the world I first came to after the game intro. It's still the starting point for newbies and 'pro' players and is a fun and lively place to hang out ( excluding major bombing ). To be honest, even the bombings are a characteristic feature unique to Times Square .
    I used to go to north market for higher tier trades but after the market converter, north market lost its popularity and I almost never go there.. There are other markets out there which are worthy ( with good structures instead of scattered rates and rare shops ) but not publicized enough ( like Clockwise )..
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Times Square out of necessity, and Clockwise out of choice.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    None of the markets.
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 847
    Yorkshire Market and Times Square.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Usually Times Square because of the amount of people in it.
  • GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,774
    Mostly Times Square (because it's almost always full of players).
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Also it's fun to use mega bombs there :3
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    Times Square

not to trade though, just to alleviate boredom.
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 237
    Since the "death" of North Market and consequently the death of Pro Trading, i am forced to use Times Square for trading.

But i don't really like to be there as it is mostly not very effective and it takes a long time to trade higher value items.

• FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,353
    Before we had the latest update about markets, North Market was a hit as well as Times Square. As much as players want North Market back or another pro market, Times Square will be the market most people will go to. Now let's face it, every new market that comes around, people only place their crap and never really return. Now the Devs haven't been on the game because of their real jobs working at McDonalds (lol I don't mean it :smile: ). So Deepworld has been chaotic because of this. @lisa is only on fourms really, @mikelaurence has been lost not knowing where he is and the rest, well... No one really knows. We would be lucky if they made an adjustment before Christmas. And it would be a nice thing if we had another pro market, it could be called "Fresh Market" or "The Ja Crispy Shop". But really, please come back, we need law and order.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453

Also it's fun to use mega bombs there :3

I wonder why you get karma....

Anyways, I tend to do trading in private worlds, I rarely go to markets unless I want to see which friend is in that world.