Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Stop Accusing/calling people that they r noobs jerky/shield/anything

TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123
edited November 2015 in Gripes and Grins
This is based on something that ive suffered since i began DW. Since i began, i was framed of Griefing,scamming,hacking,and been always called a "noob" even doe i was lvling up and becoming a really good player. I usually dont care but im fed up...some players r so called "Proffessionals" accusing people including me of being a jerky noob over n over n over n over again, why? Just because i was able to kill u. Well let me tell u something, all of ur kind r noobs, not just noobs, but noobish noobs in mind. I dont give a damn bout ur crow,lvl, or anything u got, because u r all noobs! Please if u accuse people randomly cause they beat u in something,just stop it...ur ONE of the reasons why new players dint like the DW society and quit early!

Comments

• WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    Sorry to hear that you have gone though that, but stay strong!
    Name calling is not appreciated in the forums.
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123
    Weaboo said:

Sorry to hear that you have gone though that, but stay strong!
    Name calling is not appreciated in the forums.

Name calling means not to say that people r scammers ns tuff...i think...
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
    Best advice to you for anything (not just this game) is to ignore them. Really. Cause who cares what they say about the way you play the game? Go digging, explore, build stuff, kill brains. If they want to laugh at you, it's just sad really that they don't have anything else better to do. xD

On the other hand, a lot of people start the name calling when someone is being intentionally annoying. If you're following them around blowing them up, taking things they're collecting, etc... then the issue may be with you, not just them.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Just ignore them. As a person who PvPs a lot, ive been called jerky user a lot of times.
    If you know that you are not what they claim you are, just ignore them. They dont know you, and therefore they dont have the right to judge you who you based on shallow claims and the like.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    "Noob/Jerky/Shield/Anything" is pretty offensive!

But seriously, the forum community isn't the place to be saying this, rather the game community.

(I understand what you mean, I'm not against ya)
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 944

This is based on something that ive suffered since i began DW. Since i began, i was framed of Griefing,scamming,hacking,and been always called a "noob" even doe i was lvling up and becoming a really good player. I usually dont care but im fed up...some players r so called "Proffessionals" accusing people including me of being a jerky noob over n over n over n over again, why? Just because i was able to kill u. Well let me tell u something, all of ur kind r noobs, not just noobs, but noobish noobs in mind. I dont give a damn bout ur crow,lvl, or anything u got, because u r all noobs! Please if u accuse people randomly cause they beat u in something,just stop it...ur ONE of the reasons why new players dint like the DW society and quit early!

Try one or two of Kelso's choices, or tell a trusted adult.
    image.jpeg
    500 x 500 - 71K
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    Okay, here is some probably useful advice.

1) Tell a trusted adult/friend.
    2) Try to comfort yourself!
    3) Try to do things that you enjoy just to let go of the tension.

Even some people don't trust you, some will.
    Atleast yourself knows that you didn't those type of things.
    It's okay dude, I've went though that before.

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Shouldn't give much thought into this. They're calling you a jerky user because they simply can't kill you and that's their evidence. Don't listen to kids who throw around the word noob.

Also I agree with awesemeo. This should be more of a rant and not a frusturated letter. The forum community is a different community then the game one.
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    @Tiagonator you're better than that...
    Like everyone else said, you have to let that roll right off your back. Who cares. When I pvp, (which is very rare) I literally spam the jerky button the whole time and I'm cracking up! It's a game, have fun!! :wink:
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    lisa said:

I LOVE JERKY. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE CALL YOU. MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK. THOSE PEOPLE ARE DUMB AND YOU SHOULD IGNORE THEM. I SWEAR I AM NOT SCREAMING AT YOU.

SHE IS TOTALLY SCREAMING!
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240

lisa said:

I LOVE JERKY. WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE CALL YOU. MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK. THOSE PEOPLE ARE DUMB AND YOU SHOULD IGNORE THEM. I SWEAR I AM NOT SCREAMING AT YOU.

LISA ANGRYYY
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123

lisa said:

SHE TOTALLY ISNT SCREAMING!!!!!! JUST YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk
    thx guys for the support and i agree to everything everysingle one of ya said
    IM SCREAMING TOO. AM I COOL YET?

IM SCREAMING TOO. AM I COOL YET?

NO THATS AGRESSIVE WHISPERING!
    NO IT'S QUIET YELLING
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
    I aggressively whisper all the time. I think it might be worse than yelling but, oh well.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
    [sɪʟᴇɴᴛʟʏ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ]

Anyway, don't let anybody judge you on your play-style. As long as you're not a totally jerkwad, it shouldn't matter if you're using jerky. (Unless previously discussed beforehand)

You can't expect everybody to know not to use jerky in combat. To me, that's just plain stupid.