Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Large purple crystals

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
How rare are these? Like I never found one before. But are there any tips on finding one? That would be very helpful.

Comments

• MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    Purchase a brain or deep biome. OR... be the first one in a newly generated brain or deep biome to find one. :wink: There really aren't any tips. They can be found anywhere in the world really. Stick with it, you'll find one!
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Oh okay well thanks! @Millicent but when you said or be the first, do you mean ever? Or can you only find them in private worlds
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    No, there is usually always one in every brain and deep biome. Private and public. Sometimes, and I mean "sometimes", there may he more than one large purple in one world. This has happened to me twice.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    @Millicent thank you! I'll have to keep my eyes out for ALL crystals now.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 937
    I found one hidden in a block in an explored world. The top was covered with a dirt.