Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Please Come Remove This Lag Machine!

Forest1Forest1 Mostly I'll be everywhereMember Posts: 23
edited November 2015 in Gripes and Grins
Somebody built a lag machine at Wolf Sq HQ Beacuse they wented people to lag out and lose world popularity.Also the lag machine works with a maw so when anything comes out,and we close to it.Everyone Lags out.Please Remove it.Devs please remove it as soon as possible.
Post edited by Forest1 on
image.png
2048 x 1536 - 3M

Comments

• Forest1Forest1 Mostly I'll be everywhereMember Posts: 23
    edited November 2015
    Please remove it at soon as possible.
    Post edited by Forest1 on
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    First of all. If someone wanted to grief, or cause your trouble. There is a low possibility, that the person wouldn't take away his lag machine, just from a request.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Lol
    Zomdie had the same problem with lag machines.He said " Send a pic of the pro owner and send it to bytebin". And that's what I'm trying to do.Bytebin haven't said anything I'm waiting..
    They don't say anything back really I don't think. Then again bytebin doesn't accept my email so idl
    Fallers said:

First of all. If someone wanted to grief, or cause your trouble. There is a low possibility, that the person wouldn't take away his lag machine, just from a request.

The person was probly jealous or wented players to suffer by making them lag out.I can't do anything about it,only Mike or Lisa can.
    Or DEEZ NUTS
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    It sucks how players find the need to ruin others experiences. I don't think the developers or admin will remove the machine though.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Forest1 said:

Zomdie had the same problem with lag machines.He said " Send a pic of the pro owner and send it to bytebin". And that's what I'm trying to do.Bytebin haven't said anything I'm waiting..

Send an image to [email protected]

It'll be under review, but I don't think the developers or mods will remove the items completely, just dismantle the oppressive establishment, board-by-board, and return the items to said player...

That's a really BIG MAYBE, considering, when you invite players to your world, or make it public, you deal with the consequences of how people act. And, yes, even if a "friend" builds a lag machine in your world, you still invited him over to build.
  • BlackoutBlackout [email protected] email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
    Forest1 said:

Fallers said:

The person was probly jealous or wented players to suffer by making them lag out.I can't do anything about it,only Mike or Lisa can.
    i feel you. It's annoying right! Someday there's answer on this problems when only troll players are left in the game.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    Maybe they could remove whatever it is that makes these things lag? Then people couldn't make "lag machines". I think I asked what they were before, but I forgot. So if someone could remind me, that'd be awesome. :P
    Hehe
    This is why I wish the world owners had more control honestly.
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 367
    most compact lag machine ever!
    Ok
    We solved the problem by buying a onyx mass spawner and turning of the maws,but we want to use the maws as soon as possible.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Forest1 said:

We solved the problem by buying a onyx mass spawner and turning of the maws,but we want to use the maws as soon as possible.

Honestly, to actually buy an onyx mass spawner is a bit overkill, even for me. I do wish there was more control, but, knowing this game's community, it would be too easily abused. I'm not sure there is much more they can do. It's always a case of a few spoiling it for everybody.
    p1nkbr0 said:

Forest1 said:

Honestly, to actually buy an onyx mass spawner is a bit overkill, even for me. I do wish there was more control, but, knowing this game's community, it would be too easily abused. I'm not sure there is much more they can do. It's always a case of a few spoiling it for everybody.
    I know I wish If world owners have more control.I don't own Wolf Sq HQ but I'm like a co leader
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Forest1 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Forest1 said:

I know I wish If world owners have more control.I don't own Wolf Sq HQ but I'm like a co leader
    More power wouldn't do anything because lag machines aren't only exploders and maws.

The only real way to stop the abuse the normal functions in the game is to reduce the lag that it produces.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    How about an addition to prohibit the use of exploders.
    Exploders can still be placed, but wont do anything when activated, as if its not connected to a steam pipe.