Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Karma and alt game accounts

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
Well I wish there was like a timer for how much time you had left of your karma. Also there's another issue. I have a game alt and I followed someone's account. Then after awhile I went back to my main account. And it says I am following that person on my main account too. So my question is there some like connection between alt accounts or what.

Comments

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Believe it's just a graphic bug, or it's connected by IP.
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,378
    If you log out and then log in the problem fixes itself. When I go into my alt it shows my huge "followers" tab and my "following" tab, as well as my PMs, and vice versa. Relogging fixes it.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Here's a great tip for finding out how long your karma time has to go. Stop bombing players in the market and don't mine other players blocks. This way, you won't have karma and you will know your karma time is 0!
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    @AMWhy or you could realize that i won't do that. I was making a suggestion that has a possibility of happening.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    @AMWhy thanks for telling me the importance upon the game and community. I guess I'm hated and unwanted here. Thanks!
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
    AMWhy said:

@AMWhy or you could realize that i won't do that. I was making a suggestion that has a possibility of happening.

Then another reccomendation, just for you, is to stop playing. This would stop your karma and help the rest of us at the same time. Green bananas rippen. Bad apples spread. If you are an apple, we don't want you.
    I love apples. So does the little critter in my profile pic. :3
  • Rockster514Rockster514 The TARDISMember Posts: 371
    edited November 2015
    I believe a karma meter was mentioned before, but the devs didn't want people to go right up to the border and then stop to get away with it.

ETA: Misread, I thought you were talking about a karma meter, not a karma timer