Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Question for PC/Steam/v3 Users

SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,706
Is there a way to get rid of the annoying "Hydration" bar when I'm not in a desert biome?

(I know this is probably a dumb question, but I've only recently started trying to play on the v3 version.)

Comments

• muffinsploxmuffinsplox Member Posts: 58
    I'd like to know as well, its been there for a very long time for me. My screenshots says I had the bar starting May 20 of this year so maybe its been in earlier builds as well.
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,202
    I don't think I have this problem. Muffinsplox, are you on a mac?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,706
    Ah, yeah, I forgot to say I'm using the Mac 3.3.3 version. The Hydration bar is visible no matter what biome type I'm on.

The Temperature bar, however, does disappear as soon as I'm no longer on an arctic biome.
  • muffinsploxmuffinsplox Member Posts: 58

I don't think I have this problem. Muffinsplox, are you on a mac?

I am on PC
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
    I play the steam version on PC and I don't have the hydration bar unless I'm in the desert biomes :o
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    edited November 2015
    On the iPad version I don't have a hydration bar and I never dehydrate.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,706

On the iPad version I don't have a hydration bar and I never dehydrate.

Yeah ... it's not a problem on iOS or on v2. That's why I directed the question at v3 users. :)