Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

I lost almost everything

I have a private world called Lorth Pole. Recently someone took all my items I had placed in there. I have 3 members in the world and no clue for who did it. I lost 20 onyx worth of items. I had all paintings besides notch: une pipe, son of man, gash, north, smash, alpaca, dig, leap, stunt, and Outling :(. All compasses. All stuffy. All pinned bugs. 5 large red and 5 large purple. 2 orange. small, tall, and large gift box. small and large daguerreotype. swan, penguin, and seahorse sculpt. coffin and giant pumpkin. candy cane and large candy cane. Dozens of crystals... A few people have helped by donating and I'm thankful. I hope who ever did this confesses and realizes that what they did is wrong.

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,874
    You shouldnt really give any member access to items worth that much,
    Since your items are your responsibility.

Sucks to hear though, sorry for your loss.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268
    Learn your lessons.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 937

Learn your lessons.

Aww cmon, you don't gotta be so rude about it.

Just a heads up, lots of people are going to come here and say something along the lines of "your items your responsibility". But still, that sucks for real.
    I'd laugh if it happened to New, and I'd say the same thing to him/her. Sorry for your loss Lorth.
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    edited November 2015
    Sorry for your loss, hopefully you'll get it back!
    (And also before anyone else post "items are your responsiblities", someone else posted it so no need another one.)
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,237
    That really sucks! I'd be so disappointed :(
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Sorry for your loss lorth.

Also gee @NewGeneration if someone you knew was robbed would you say " Learn your lesson carl ".
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    @Lorthrash what if I helped you restore the world? Like helped you get new things for ya
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 616

@Lorthrash what if I helped you restore the world? Like helped you get new things for ya

that would be great and i would really appreciate it :smile:
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    A protector is a nice thing to put over your rares. Try that
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 616

A protector is a nice thing to put over your rares. Try that

I was moving things around... No protector area yet.. Think you can trust someone and suddenly they take advantage of you...

Also gee @NewGeneration if someone you knew was robbed would you say " Learn your lesson carl ".

Let him take this as a lesson.You know trust no one.
    edited November 2015

Yeah he already learned this lesson without or with your rude, unhelpful comment

• Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 237
    Sorry for your loss, this is a very good (or bad) example of what thieves do to gain your trust and how long they build up a "friendship", just to get to your rares.

• GovernorGovernor Member Posts: 231
    Lorthrash said:

I have a private world called Lorth Pole. Recently someone took all my items I had placed in there. I have 3 members in the world and no clue for who did it. I lost 20 onyx worth of items. I had all paintings besides notch: une pipe, son of man, gash, north, smash, alpaca, dig, leap, stunt, and Outling :(. All compasses. All stuffy. All pinned bugs. 5 large red and 5 large purple. 2 orange. small, tall, and large gift box. small and large daguerreotype. swan, penguin, and seahorse sculpt. coffin and giant pumpkin. candy cane and large candy cane. Dozens of crystals... A few people have helped by donating and I'm thankful. I hope who ever did this confesses and realizes that what they did is wrong.

Come to United Nations, Lorth. I have some stuff I can give you.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453

Here, let me just grief your worlds and scam you out of all your rates and tell you to "take it as a lesson"

Here, let me just grief your worlds and scam you out of all your rates and tell you to "take it as a lesson"
    I would still take it as a lesson.Every mistake made just take it as a lesson and learn from it :P
    edited November 2015
    @NewGeneration You don't get it. OFCOURSE after losing that many rares they would make sure to not let it happen again, they don't need someone to tell them in such a rude manner of something they already know.

If you had just phrased it more politely like denniz we wouldn't be posting this.

I agree with you but I wouldn't phrase it rudely and repeat what they know or what's already been said.
    State your mind, it lets you feel better. My mind says mmmm this granola bar is good, and my blanket is really soft and comfy:3

@NewGeneration You don't get it. OFCOURSE after losing that many rares they would make sure to not let it happen again, they don't need someone to tell them in such a rude manner of something they already know.

If you had just phrased it more politely like denniz we wouldn't be posting this.

I agree with you but I wouldn't phrase it rudely and repeat what they know or what's already been said.

Its still my opinion.If you dont like it just ignore.I know what you are trying to tell me but...

Its still my opinion.If you dont like it just ignore.I know what you are trying to tell me but...
    I know I could've ignored but i'm not, if I wanted to we wouldn't be discussing. It doesn't matter if it's just a opinion, it's still rude and un-needed.

You don't get that, do you believe it was helpful or needed? this isn't going anywhere so i'll stop.

edited November 2015
    Ok let the matter rest.You are stirring up too much drama

I know I could've ignored but i'm not, if I wanted to we wouldn't be discussing. It doesn't matter if it's just a opinion, it's still rude and un-needed.

You don't get that, do you believe it was helpful or needed? this isn't going anywhere so i'll stop.

• p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,048

Your pasta water is supposed to be salty like the sea. Not people.

Trust no-one Isn't the way to go. It's understanding whom you trust more, and your "levels" of trust, if you will. That, though, comes with age.
    p1nkbr0 said:

Trust no-one Isn't the way to go. It's understanding whom you trust more, and your "levels" of trust, if you will. That, though, comes with age.
    Are you here to stir drama again?:)
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 937
    edited November 2015

p1nkbr0 said:

Are you here to stir drama again?:) .....Saaaalt.....
    If it weren't for your pointless, rude, salty comments this page there wouldn't be drama. Just because you can't make friends or get along with the community doesn't mean you have to be a DB. Oh yeah, when you go to get a piece of turkey and make it your friend try not to get too much salt on it.
    (EDIT: Left a part out / Yes, if you noticed what I did there it was necessary. XD)

p1nkbr0 said:

If it weren't for your pointless, rude, salty comments this page there wouldn't be drama. Just because you can't make friends or get along with the community doesn't mean you have to be a DB. Oh yeah, when you go to get a piece of turkey and make it your friend try not to get too much salt on it.
    (EDIT: Left a part out / Yes, if you noticed what I did there it was necessary. XD)
    Shh, don't feed the troll.
    funny how he wants to play it off as drama, grinned alittle

p1nkbr0 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Shh, don't feed the troll.
    funny how he wants to play it off as drama, grinned alittle
    What I said was just my opinion if you are not happy with it please PM me personally.Just stop with the drama to get more attentions pin pointing on whose wrong whose right with salty and pointless comments :)
    Makes me grin whenever they add a :) to the end of the sentence
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,237

Makes me grin whenever they add a :) to the end of the sentence

That's for when you say something serious, but you don't want to seem like you're berating someone, so you add a smiley. :3

(I'm soooo guilty of that...)