Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Can I PLEASE listen to my music when I play Deepworld?

SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,691
Music has been disabled for several months now and I don't really know why. I have been glitching it in, but my iPad doesn't like that and it lags, and takes up a lot of my time, which is irritating.
Devs, please make it so I can listen to music while playing Deepworld. That would make everything so much better!

Comments

• dragonkiller177dragonkiller177 Member Posts: 419
    I haven't played deepworld for a while but try Spotify? (On phone)
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    if u have headphones with the push/pause button start playing ur music, pause it, open dw, hit play
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Play music on a separate device
  • AwokenAwoken HellMember Posts: 12
    If you have headphones that have a button on them i believe you can. Thats what i do.
    I legit use my school iPad for my music and my personal iPad for gaming
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453

Not everyone is rich like you and have 2 devices. This may be s fix for you, but I'm going to go on a limb and say that he doesn't have 2 devices.
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673

I haven't played deepworld for a while but try Spotify? (On phone)

Spotify doesn't work without the headphones either
    I have a iPad mini 2 and iPad mini 3 and a dell laptop.
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 774K
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    edited November 2015
    When someone ask to make it so that music can be played on device while playing, it's easy to infer they want to listen to music on the device they're playing.

Besides headphones I don't know of any other way.
    External speakers that aren't on the device but use Bluetooth
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    @Wonder_melon_

I have a iPad mini 2 and iPad mini 3 and a dell laptop.

How is showing us your devices relevant?
    [email protected] thought I didn't have two devices so I proved it. Sorry @CloudxCloud I know how strict your tolerance for relevant things is at night.
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,691
    edited November 2015
    Yes, I want to listen to the music on the same device I use to play Deepworld. What I would really like is the ability to Simply close the music app while the music is playing and then open Deepworld, without having it cut out.
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,691
    edited November 2015

[email protected] thought I didn't have two devices so I proved it. Sorry @CloudxCloud I know how strict your tolerance for relevant things is at night.

Not everyone is rich like you and have 2 devices. This may be s fix for you, but I'm going to go on a limb and say that he doesn't have 2 devices.
    Upon reading @DaBiscuitGod 's comment, I don't see where it says he doesn't believe that you have 2 devices, nor does he ask you to show them.
    Oh sorry for the misunderstanding about that sentence. I thought you meant you think got I didn't have devices. Sorry sorrry
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453

I was referring to spyro and how usually when people ask how to play music, they want to do it on one device. I am lucky to have multiple devices but I know some people that only have one, so I'm going to be safe and assume for the best of everyone.
    I know now @dabiscuitgod