Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Daily Loot

KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
edited November 2015 in Questions
Is there a way to see how much more xp you need for daily loot?

Also, when does daily loot reset?

Off-topic: I just realized the character icon on the map is a bald dude, NOT a bear wearing clothes.

Comments

• MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    You need 2k exp pts. So I always glance at my points and look from there. The game tells you when you've reached your half way point in case you lose count (like I do all the time!). Loot resets every day at 5pm our time, Kitty.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
    Awesome, thank you! :disappointed:

I guess I should remember to look at my exp before I start playing for the day so I can figure out how far I have left to go :3
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    I wish you could get loot every time you get 2K XP. I'd get it five times a day XD.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 808

I wish you could get loot every time you get 2K XP. I'd get it five times a day XD.

Yes i would love that i would get it 25 times a day in average
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Lol @Electrox I'm waiting for my iPad to charge up enough to play deepworld... I made a bet with lorthrash that I will get ruby first..