Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Can I change my forum account name

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
I wanted to know if I could change my name on here.

Comments

• WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    Yes you can.
    And this should be on the Questions category.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Just E-Mail @Lisa, however I think you have to pay for the second name change, but the first one is free. (Need verification on that)
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453

Just E-Mail @Lisa, however I think you have to pay for the second name change, but the first one is free. (Need verification on that)

I changed my name a lot of time on the forums, I don't think you have to pay.

PM'ing Lisa will work as well, and the name you're changing it to needs to be your current IGN
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Okay thanks everyone
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951

PM'ing Lisa will work as well, and the name you're changing it to needs to be your current IGN

You didn't? Hm, must have been IGNs then before name changes.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    To have a name change on the forums, your name should be identitcal to your ingame name. Lisa wont change your name otherwise.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Know if old @ tags will take you to a unknown user or your account? If someone tagged @CloudxCloud , I changed my name to Cloudy, and after someone taps the @CloudxCloud .

Also @Wonder_bread_ , change the catagory. It is still in general : /
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453

You didn't? Hm, must have been IGNs then before name changes.
    Yes, what you speak of is how the IGNs used to be changed
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Yeah I got it. But now this causes problems too! Fml