Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Unleashing Foul Language

FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
Are you allowed to swear, yet not be able to swear against people? I'm not saying swearing in every chance, you get. Just a few swears.

Comments

• MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    There are so many wonderful words that swearing really isn't necessary. I, myself, like to use 'ass' a lot. But that's really referring to a donkey, a mule of sorts. I would say that any 4 letter word that may come to question, should not be repeated. :) gobble, gobble
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    Millicent said:

There are so many wonderful words that swearing really isn't necessary. I, myself, like to use 'ass' a lot. But that's really referring to a donkey, a mule of sorts. I would say that any 4 letter word that may come to question, should not be repeated. :) gobble, gobble

I mean the more harsh swears...
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    The 4 lettered ones? Just don't go there, I would say. It might make you feel better for saying it, or you may think it looks cool in front of others, but it really doesn't. It's super tacky and very tasteless. I would like to think that people here on the forums know better.
  • nelonelo Member Posts: 17
    Fallers said:

Millicent said:

I mean the more harsh swears...
    Lol
    Millicent said:

The 4 lettered ones? Just don't go there, I would say. It might make you feel better for saying it, or you may think it looks cool in front of others, but it really doesn't. It's super tacky and very tasteless. I would like to think that people here on the forums know better.

But, it won't be targeted against anyone...
    But why...?
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    No comment on this thread
    Ok, I have to say that @Fallers pm'ed me what he was wanting to share and it was pretty funny. So, he wasn't being bad at all. Thank you for enlightening me!
    Millicent said:

Ok, I have to say that @Fallers pm'ed me what he was wanting to share and it was pretty funny. So, he wasn't being bad at all. Thank you for enlightening me!

I'm glad, you didn't flag it.
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    Scattered swears here and there are not grounds for swearing, but heavily cursing is grounds for it.
    Would someone get permanently muted for swearing too much? Like but if they were being insulted or harassed constantly for weeks? Like idk

Would someone get permanently muted for swearing too much? Like but if they were being insulted or harassed constantly for weeks? Like idk

? I can't view YouTube videos stop with. Your freaking remixes @fallers

? I can't view YouTube videos stop with. Your freaking remixes @fallers

It's a video, with M. Bison. Who's yelling "YES, YES, YES!".
    @fallers two words. Pet terrapus

@fallers two words. Pet terrapus

We can discuss, that later. I'm h a v i n g a b a d t i m e , with all my work, and projects right about now. I'm sorry, for making you wait for such a long time.
    @Fallers its fine don't worry. But whenever you want it, I haz it. :3

@Fallers its fine don't worry. But whenever you want it, I haz it. :3

Thank you, Wonder.
    @fallers no problem, buddy :)
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,367
    Deepworld is a game where anything goes, you never know what might happen to you. A friend can turn their back on you, you might be mega bombed in Times Square and you could find a rare. Comments in game and fourms are just another problem. You have the right to say what you want. There are curses as "ass", "hell", "damn", "crap" and "bastard" (I think. I will change it if I am wrong). Other curses as of f-bombs, mother f-bombs, the other word for female dogs, the other word for taking a poop, the leader for Germany in WWII, the group for Germany in WWII, racial and sexual comments. If you say one of the banned curses, you will lose a quarter of your life every time you say one. Players could also report you if they have a crow. So unless you are having a temper tantrum in the game, try to only use the limited-to curses. :smile:
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Just because you are having a temper tantrum still doesn't make it appropriate. Curse words are a way for people to use socially unacceptable words to express their feeling, I can curse out in pain but that doesn't mean I must curse.

In the end just don't say them, unless you're at red lobster and the waiter or waitress drops the garlic bread.

Just because you are having a temper tantrum still doesn't make it appropriate. Curse words are a way for people to use socially unacceptable words to express their feeling, I can curse out in pain but that doesn't mean I must curse.

In the end just don't say them, unless you're at red lobster and the waiter or waitress drops the garlic bread.

Hahaha. I don't swear....

I violently pull out a hatchet, and start swinging angrily.
    I can do the mega bombs in times any time
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    WHen I'm really annoyed or angry, I usually spew some combination of ARRRRRRRRGH and GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR usually with some random letters at the end.

Example: GRRRRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRRGHGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHSDLHFDSHFSDKJHFKSJDHFKSH
    A weird way of releasing anger for me as a kid was to headbutt the first thing I could see..
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    Millicent said:

A wild burro? I can name a few four lettered words myself.

@Millicent

@Fallers

Ready?
    Dork
    Ship
    Cook
    Funk

What the duck's with my comment? Talk about
    fowl play....

(I'm sooo sorry for pagestretch but I did it to build suspense for the forum community's amusement and not to be a troll.)
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    I only swear if i cant tolerate someone or if im saying it in a joking manner.
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    edited November 2015
    My new swear word: Shrimp
    Example: " Aw man, You're such a Shrimp."
    Definition: A Small pathetic creature eaten in and double dipped in Cocktail Sauce.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,367
    My new curse word- Dackle
    Example- "You're such a dackle, and I hate dacklers!"
    Definition- Irritating person you just need to attack

Beat that @Smoothy
    edited November 2015
    My new swear word: Piña Colada
    Example: " Really? You're such a Piña Colada dude. "
    Definition: A sweet cocktail made with rum and coconut.