Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Reporting System Update

AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
So the reporting system as it is is kinda useless. I have just spent an hour reading and voting on reports and I'm only as up-to-date as July 8th. To put that into perspective, that's close to when the pixel competition started; yes, that long ago.

I remember Mike said that he was going to switch the order so the most recent reports are read first. That still hasn't happened.

Perhaps that is too complicated, so instead, what would be good is to have reports older than 1 month moved to an archive. After a month, any issues are likely long since dealt with and no punishment would have any meaning as the perpetrator would have long forgotten what they did.

Either way, something needs to be done.

On a related note, my reports and reporter rating are both at 0. I have filed quite a few reports so it seems this isn't working. Unless, of course, no one has managed to read the reports I sent yet...

Comments

• p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
    Yeah, I'm not doing any more reports until this is fixed.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,706
    Same. I tried for a while to keep up, but it ended up feeling like a never-ending uphill battle to try to get to the present, so I just gave up. Haven't voted on a report in ages. I look forward to this change being implemented!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
    Sirentist said:

Same. I tried for a while to keep up, but it ended up feeling like a never-ending uphill battle to try to get to the present, so I just gave up. Haven't voted on a report in ages. I look forward to this change being implemented!

The infamous "soon" looms over our heads.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

The infamous "soon" looms over our heads.
    Seems to be lurking in the shadows forver always?