Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

HELP :(

ShadowHunterShadowHunter Member Posts: 24
Sooo, basically I stopped playing this game for a long time (after graphics "update") Today I decided to try it again but I could not remember what world I left my stuff in. I have a picture of me in that world BUT. It is to blurry to read the name of the world. Uhhhg I need this imaged sharpened or somethin' like that :3. Thanks in advance.
p82UABFP2ATUM.jpg
250 x 188 - 7K

Comments

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    edited November 2015
    Go and log onto the deepworld wiki and access your profile. Copy your API token and paste it in the part of the link that says " RIGHT HERE ". You'll be able to see what worlds you have recently joined.

Be warned that the page that will come up will all be in code so you'll have to look through to find the world names.

https://api.deepworldgame.com/v1/worlds?account=recent&api_token=RIGHT_HERE

If that doesn't work then I can sharpen the text so that it may be somewhat recognizable, making your text crystal crisp would be impossible as it's a raster image with low resolution. The thing is that you'd have to wait until monday where I can access my mac and software.
  • ShadowHunterShadowHunter Member Posts: 24

Go and log onto the deepworld wiki and access your profile. Copy your API token and paste it in the part of the link that says " RIGHT HERE ". You'll be able to see what worlds you have recently joined.

Be warned that the page that will come up will all be in code so you'll have to look through to find the world names.

https://api.deepworldgame.com/v1/worlds?account=recent&api_token=RIGHT_HERE

If that doesn't work then I can sharpen the text so that it may be somewhat recognizable, making your text crystal crisp would be impossible as it's a raster image with low resolution. The thing is that you'd have to wait until monday where I can access my mac and software.

Thank you! Sadly, I checked and only the worlds I visited today sgowed up (probably because I visited every world I could to find my stuff) I understand that you probably have better things to do but maybe hopefully when you have some spare time you could maybe help me out with trying ti sharpen the image.
    edited November 2015
    Ok well there are three ways I can currently think of right now, assuming you have access to Adobe Photoshop. If you meant that you wanted me to sharpen it or make it recognizable, i'll try, but only until monday.

Zooming: 1). Using the magnifying glass, simply zoom in until you see the pixels that make up the text. 2). If you can't sort it out then look at the color group of the pixels.

Using the Sharpen tool: 1). Never used the sharpen tool myself so I assume you will simply click and drag.

Image tracing: 1). Use the rectangular marquee tool in photoshop and goto image > crop, then save as. 2). Bring the cropped image into adobe illustrator, select the image wih the selection tool and more options will appear. 3). Tap the arrow next to image trace and select " High fidelity photo ".
    This will turn the cropped, pixalated image into a vector which does not use pixels
    There are also many videos and other sources, but they won't take into account of how low res your image is. I've also tried to make these suggestions simple as you may get confused with other instructions, the few I searched up weren't too helpful.

Just to make it easier to understand how low resolution your image is, 1080p is 1920x1080. Compared to your image, it's almost cut in ten to high definition.
    heh, sorry when I get to nerd out and help someone who doesn't know as much i'll go on and on.
  • ShadowHunterShadowHunter Member Posts: 24

Just to make it easier to understand how low resolution your image is, 1080p is 1920x1080. Compared to your image, it's almost cut in ten to high definition.
    heh, sorry when I get to nerd out and help someone who doesn't know as much i'll go on and on.

Thank you! Yes I do have photoshop, but I haven't used it in a long time. I think I will be able to sharpen it by myself but thank you for spending time on my situation! :smiley:
    No problem @ShadowHunter
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 274
    The last word is Clark
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    It looks something around the lines of C or G(couple letters missing)ham Clark. Tell me if I'm right, lol! I hope you get your items back!