Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Diamond butler bot requires additional fancyness to get lava?

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
I accidentally placed a lava bomb in my world and it went everywhere... I tried to get the lava but my diamond butler bot can't get the lava?
image.png
2048 x 1536 - 3M

Comments

• William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377

I accidentally placed a lava bomb in my world and it went everywhere... I tried to get the lava but my diamond butler bot can't get the lava?

I think you need an onyx butler for lava. You could just drop it in a cone-shaped basin under your house so that is falls down the sides and goes to the middle. Make sure to make it out of non-diggable items though!
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Dang well I'm getting it sorted out. But yeah thank you @William2
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 237
    Yes, it requires onyx butlers fanciness to do that.

Well i have another question actually, when I was draining acid. My butler bot only dumped one thing of acid? Does it just drop one? Or am I doing something wrong?
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    If you're picking up a few different "puddles" that are the smallest liquids can separate, then a butler bot will combine them together so that when they drop out of it, it's like a block which is really just all of your little puddles.
    Oh okay thanks @Littykitty