Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

HUGE Issue with the game

ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
The world "Clumbridge Peak" is glitched for somes reason and showing at 0% explored in the worlds tab even if its at 80%. This seem to have stopped the new world generation its been more than an hour and no new world appeared this issue will probably need to be fixed by @mikelaurence
We dont want to lose players because of this bug

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    here a screenshot
    Major Issue.png
    1680 x 1050 - 2M
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonMember Posts: 637
    I've never noticed this. It could be your internet or maybe you stayed on the page for too long and entered the world at a later time? Honestly I don't seem that this is a HUGE issue if it does occur to some players. I think Mike should just worry about keeping the new updates rolling and end the building contest competition.
    Smoothy said:

I've never noticed this. It could be your internet or maybe you stayed on the page for too long and entered the world at a later time? Honestly I don't seem that this is a HUGE issue if it does occur to some players. I think Mike should just worry about keeping the new updates rolling and end the building contest competition.

no it is the same thing for everyone you should go take a look yourself and you will understand
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonMember Posts: 637
    Electrox said:

Smoothy said:

no it is the same thing for everyone you should go take a look yourself and you will understand
    Then how come you are the first to mention it..? I don't have this.
    Smoothy said:

Electrox said:

Smoothy said:

Then how come you are the first to mention it..? I don't have this.
    why couldn't i be the first to mention something?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,850
    edited November 2015
    I can confirm that Clumbridge Peak is a near-100% explored world that's displaying as a 0% explored world. However unlike other borked worlds, I'm able to enter and exit this world. The API lists this as a 0% explored world, as well. According to the API, it generated at 1:15 AM, about eight hours ago, and no new worlds have generated since. I sent a message about it; hopefully world generation will be back up and running again soon!
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Yeah my profile is dying because of no new worlds... I should've been level 50 by now XD
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084

Yeah my profile is dying because of no new worlds... I should've been level 50 by now XD

If that were the case, I should have been level 300 one year ago. (Darned impressive, if I actually TRIED to get xp)
    I get an average 15-25 thousand XP a day. Lol
    did it get fixed or not?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,850
    Electrox said:

did it get fixed or not?

Apparently not ... seems like the same problem is happening now with Mount Stumpbigsby.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Sirentist said:

Electrox said:

did it get fixed or not?

Apparently not ... seems like the same problem is happening now with Mount Stumpbigsby.
    Hehehehe that name.
    p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

Electrox said:

did it get fixed or not?

Hehehehe that name.
    @p1nkbr0 hehe
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 58
    edited December 2015
    This issue has not been resolved and causes gaps of 5 plus hours of no new worlds being created. Surely of concern to developers. I am sure they are all gathered around desperately trying everything (including tightening all screws and lubing everything adequately) to fix this problem quickly. Rather than crying into our pillows, ranting, raving and binge drinking we can trust that things will work themselves out. Soon.
    Post edited by Simplin on
    Simplin said:

This issue has not been resolved and causes gaps of 5 plus hours of no new worlds being created. Surely of concern to developers. I am sure they are all gathered around desperately trying everything (including tightening all screws and lubing everything adequately) to fix this problem quickly. Rather than crying into our pillows, ranting, raving and binge drinking we cant trust that things will work themselves out. Soon.

So we shall rebel against this. Yes!