Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The Christmas Project

CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
edited December 2015 in Collaborations
TL;DR I need donations to fund a Christmas dungeon
I'm currently working on a multi-level christmas dungeon and plan to make a giant tree on the top to get in.

The problem is that i'm running out of resources to build the dungeon which is 3000m, would kindly take any donations, mostly stone and wood. Doners will recieve a area in the tree for them based on their donation, the area will be scaled by their donation and elevation on the tree will be based on how their donation compares to the others, top to bottom.

More donations will bring up more things for doners.

Urgent: Any decorational item.

Donations

Stone: 124.875k
Wood: 6.01k
Clay: 10.2k
Quartz: 4k
Other: 517

@Millicent 4k Quartz, 200 wreaths, 75 festive trees 8x4
@LittyKitty 106k in stone material, 6k in wood material, 60 Gift boxes, 10 tall gift boxes, 30 large gift boxes, 10 candy cane, 40 large candy cane 7x3 area
@Munneb 5.5k in wood material 6x3 area
@Wonder_melon_ 8.2k in clay material 4x3 area
@FreshX 1k in wood material, 1k in stone material 3x3
@Tiagonator 16.875k in stone material, 30 terrapus eggs, 0.2k clay 3x3 area
@KittyKupo 1k+ in stone material, 0.4k in wood material 3x3 area
@-Gameplay- 9 pines, 8 wreaths, 3 large wreaths, 36 candy cane, 3 stockings, 9 festive doors
@XxonxyknighthxX 0.1k in wood material, 4 terrapus eggs. 3x1 area
@Smoothy 0.1k in wood material 3x1

Wish List

Festive lights

The project will be at " Nuage ".

Post edited by CloudxCloud on

Comments

• MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,183
    edited November 2015
    Done~~~
    Post edited by Muneeb on
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Muneeb said:

After exactly 1 hour 10 mins from now if you can be online i will come in game and donate ;)

Alrighty, i'll be online in nuage or marketplace.
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    If you need stone blocks, I can give you one hundred thousand. I don't have much wood, though. Sorry! PM me either here on the forums or in game (although that's less reliable because I'm not in game much) and we can figure out a time!
  • FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,354
    @CloudxCloud I would love to help! I will try to find you in the game. I would also like to be in the star area for donating. :lol: just kidding!
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    I'll donate next time I see you in-game! :)
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
    Look at my thread that you asked for the other blocks on and see if there's anything else you want :3
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 811
    Wich stone materials do you need?
    KittyKupo said:

Look at my thread that you asked for the other blocks on and see if there's anything else you want :3

I have plenty of the extra items and already robbed everything I needed for you. Although like in the thread, i'll need alot of timed switches since I have exactly 8 quartz.
    Electrox said:

Wich stone materials do you need?

Oh were plenty fine in the stone catagory now, @LittyKitty made sure of that. Something that I do need that's stone but technically isn't is tan brick and tan brick backdrop.

Tan brick is the main block for the town of misconstrue in nuage and is also what the dungeon is currently made of, a nice suply of tan stone will fill the town and the dungeon.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    @CloudxCloud how much tan brick and tan brick backdrop?
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    If I see you on, I'll send some stone, Quartz and whatever else your way.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    @Dabiscuitgod tan stone :^)
    Would like to say how much I appreciate everyone who donated to me for the project and future. I'm just truely shocked at how much I recieved going in, I can't fully express how appreciative I am for the donations.
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    oo i cant wait to see this
    Little update, so far the surrounding area and tree are done. What's left is about 80% of the dungeon. Doners will be displayed at the end of the dungeon.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
    I'm liking this! :D
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 616
    ill be sure to donate when I get back on. What do you need the most right now? Besides tan bricks.
    edited December 2015
    Lorthrash said:

ill be sure to donate when I get back on. What do you need the most right now? Besides tan bricks.

Alot of the items are covered now. Could use a good ammount of festive lights to decorate the surrounding more.
  • Professor_PotatoProfessor_Potato crayonsMember Posts: 1,330

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Making good progress.
    hii!11! wow nice job i hope it turns out well.
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 849
    Hello!

I could donate 53 festive lights, sadly I do not have many decorative items, but is there anything else you need besides those?
    edited December 2015

Lorthrash said:

Alot of the items are covered now. Could use a good ammount of festive lights to decorate the surrounding more.
    Alright, how many do you need? I have a lot I'm not using
    Lorthrash said:

Lorthrash said:

@Lorthrash I'm on at the moment. I'll need about 50-ish.

@vmh20 check your inbox.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    I'm so sorry! I haven't been able to get on and donate what's promised. But you seem like you're set, I'll see if I can get some festive lights/blue crystals if you want.

I'm so sorry! I haven't been able to get on and donate what's promised. But you seem like you're set, I'll see if I can get some festive lights/blue crystals if you want.

It's no problem at all. I'll pm you again and see when we can meet.

Lorthrash said:

Lorthrash said:

@Lorthrash I'm on at the moment. I'll need about 50-ish.

@vmh20 check your inbox.
    I'll most likely be on tomorrow around the same time I post this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nearly done.
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    Everything is looking great!!! I'm going to come pester you when I'm on later today. :smiley:
    edited December 2015
    Millicent said:

Everything is looking great!!! I'm going to come pester you when I'm on later today. :smiley:

Nuu
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268
    I guess I can pester you too :neutral: