Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Can't log in

ZhaykZhayk Does anyone put their actual location?Member Posts: 397
Title says it all but here's some info:
Level: 54
Crow: Sapphire
IGN: Zhayk
Other: I was going to Times Square now can't get back.

Comments

• Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Mine said my session expired and to relog but I can't get in... Not the best time for this to happen. Level: 49( soon 50) crow: sapphire(soon ruby) ign: Wonder_melon_ but on a serious note too. Do you get a message or anything when you can't log in? Like does it keep loading, meaning the gear keeps spinning? Or ?
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    This happens to me sometimes. I usually just go into another game and completely close/restart DW, and if this doesn't work, I just wait a bit and come back. Sometimes restarting my iPad works too. Hope you guys can get back in soon!
    Okay @William2 I'll try that, thanks for the advice :)
  • ZhaykZhayk Does anyone put their actual location?Member Posts: 397
    Here's a little more description, whenever I try to log in it says invalid name or password. I can't reset it because they won't email me! With my alt, it was instant. So I just don't know.
    No problem @Wonder_melon_ :) Hope it helps!

Here's a little more description, whenever I try to log in it says invalid name or password. I can't reset it because they won't email me! With my alt, it was instant. So I just don't know.

Cataclone, it doesn't effect the WHOLE Deepworld community, it only effects certain players. When I get it, I usually just go away for a bit, reset DW, use an alt, or restart my device.
    William2 said:

Cataclone, it doesn't effect the WHOLE Deepworld community, it only effects certain players. When I get it, I usually just go away for a bit, reset DW, use an alt, or restart my device.
    Ok I tried ALL of that but now I can login. It still sits at the gear loading forever.

William2 said:

Ok I tried ALL of that but now I can login. It still sits at the gear loading forever.
    Hm, well I don't know what to tell you then, bud. I'd just say to wait it out, but maybe @lisa could help.
    New status: reset pass correct and got in on my iPad. Tried on my phone later but couldn't. I play on them both a lot so idk what to do.
    One time I reset my password, and it logged me into a different account...
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    If you sacrifice a goat, draw a pentagram out of it's blood and pray to the almighty Laurence/Lisa/Diabo is might solve your problem.
    KittyKupo said:

If you sacrifice a goat, draw a pentagram out of it's blood and pray to the almighty Laurence/Lisa/Diabo is might solve your problem.

I do not believe this to relate to the topic/discussion also who is diabo and what about the other admins? They're important too
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,901

KittyKupo said:

I do not believe this to relate to the topic/discussion
    -_-