Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS HAPPENED?(missing items glitch)

RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,334
It was about a week ago since i last played deepworld(because school :v ).....i was happy back then because i got my first cat crate along with an android stuffie in mech chest.... But now when i logged in, i realized some of my items went missing! I lost one cat crate, an android stuff toy, and an orange cry! This is very disappointing for i have played this game fair and square for a long time...all my hard work ends up missing coz of a stewpid glitch

Comments

• MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,182
    Try to restart your app if doesn't works try to restart your device if the problem is still there email Deepworld@bytebin.com
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Assuming it's the game's fault, some worlds lag and get rolled back, deleting objects and possibly duplicating objects.

Best solution is like muneeb said, email Deepworld@bytebin.com. Be patient as it may take time.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,334
    probably bout the lag.... ill try to email deepworld