Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Best Biome for a Fallout World Build?

KillingUGirlKillingUGirl Member Posts: 75
edited November 2015 in General
Thinking about a massive fallout world build and trying to decide best biome for it.

Temperate unpurified: already that irradiated look, empty buildings etc. Monsters are average
Desert: Great wasteland look, lousy monsters, look might get old after while
Artic: great monsters, look is just ok

Deep, brain and hell are not really options.

Best Biome for a Fallout World Build? 26 votes

Temperate
76%
tjergozCattsworthawesomeo13Kukky2lilroller717GrebebeWilliam2JakeTheTomAquaPhynnMuneebNerevarineABBYSUPERSir_AthurCloudxCloudNexeusSmasheroidshock_waveLorthrashKillingUGirlLynt 20 votes
Desert
19%
GilbyRockster514Bastian7DetectiveAlphaEarthEditor 5 votes
Artic
3%
Wonder_melon_ 1 vote

Comments

• DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha Up and about the universe... Trying to figure out which is whichMember Posts: 82
    Desert
    DESERT KUN HERE I COME
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Temperate
    Depends on what area you are planing to replicate.

If it is Fallout 1, 2, and New Vegas, then build it in the Desert Biome.

If its Fallout 3 and 4, then build it in the Temperate.

I wouldn't recommend building in the Arctic due to the lack of "Snow Areas", unless you are building Black Mountain from Fallout NV, however I wouldn't say it would be worth getting a world just for a few measly areas.

My opinion, get a Temperate world if you want a more Urban build, and a Desert for a more "Open" build.

If you need any help with this, I would gladly help!
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Temperate
    Temperate definitely fits the post apoctolyotic as well, that's what a temperate world is, in deepworld.

To me the desert and artic just don't look so post apocalyptic.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,600
    Temperate would probably be the best, even though desert does have the worm, would looks somewhat like a mutant abomination. It really depends what you're doing. What would be cool, is making operation Anchorage in an Arctic world.
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    Temperate
    Fallout 4= temperate!
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha Up and about the universe... Trying to figure out which is whichMember Posts: 82
    Desert
    Temperate is crap, however good loot
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 237
    Temperate
    Unpurified Temperate has by far the best potential for your project.
  • KillingUGirlKillingUGirl Member Posts: 75
    edited December 2015
    Temperate
    I like temperate so far but have some concerns. If there a "vaults" that are infested with "baddies" temperate doesn't offer a good selection of monsters as opposed to artic. Using a mass spawner will only spawn what the world currently offers correct? Also I love the idea of unpurified but it would be nice to grow trees in one area. An Eden of sorts in the midst of the chaos. Thanks for all the responses :)
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Artic
    Arctic is the best. Earth looks awesome and the biome is awesome.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,409
    Temperate

I wouldn't recommend building in the Arctic due to the lack of "Snow Areas", unless you are building Black Mountain from Fallout NV, however I wouldn't say it would be worth getting a world just for a few measly areas.

My opinion, get a Temperate world if you want a more Urban build, and a Desert for a more "Open" build.

Arctic would also be suiting for Anchorage.
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,602
    Temperate
    un-purified temperate maybe?
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Temperate
    tjergoz said:

Arctic would also be suiting for Anchorage.
    Ah yes, Anchorage.
    Desert
    I have plans for spawn, In ready for this crap man xD