Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

What Is Your Favorite?

GovernorGovernor Member Posts: 231
edited December 2015 in General
Which of these ideas do you all like most? This will give me an idea on which project United Nations should focus on next. If you selected “None Off The Above” feel free to add suggestions in the comments. UN is determined to give a voice to the public.
Post edited by Governor on

What Is Your Favorite? 16 votes

Underwater PvP Arena
43%
ShiroNaiLadySkrillexWilliam2CloudxCloudSmoothyElectroxLorthrash 7 votes
Ladder PvP
0%
Parkour World (Non-PvP)
6%
Chicken 1 vote
Fashion Show (Non-PvP)
12%
AEONXALCleoAdkins007 2 votes
XP Farm (Non-PvP)
0%
None Of The Above
37%
awesomeo13lilroller717AquaPhynnScribbzshock_waveKittyKupo 6 votes

Comments

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Underwater PvP Arena
    A under water arena sounds fun to make and play. Spikes, gun turrets, limited areas for air, muskets, all that fun stuff.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Underwater PvP Arena
    ^this with /mood and no lighting. It's fun.
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    Underwater PvP Arena

A under water arena sounds fun to make and play. Spikes, gun turrets, limited areas for air, muskets, all that fun stuff.

Guns don't shoot underwater, I'm fairly sure, unless it's just automata, not our guns.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Underwater PvP Arena
    William2 said:

Guns don't shoot underwater, I'm fairly sure, unless it's just automata, not our guns.
    They do not. Any gun's bullet that isn't a musket's will evaporate, however they still do damage if what you're shooting at is within 1m-2m.
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    Underwater PvP Arena
    Rebreather people would be op though
  • GovernorGovernor Member Posts: 231
    If you selected “None Off The Above” feel free to add suggestions in the comments. UN is determined to give a voice to the public.