Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Tall easels

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
edited December 2015 in Bugs
Whenever I put down a tall easel and then my painting on it, the easel sticks out in front of the painting. Also I found both of those paintings in Lux bunkers :3
Post edited by Wonder_melon_ on
image.png
2048 x 1536 - 4M

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,560
    Sounds like an issue that wants to live in the "Bugs" section of the forum ...
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Sirentist said:

Sounds like an issue that wants to live in the "Bugs" section of the forum ...

Remember Sirentist saying before that different devices stacked items differently.
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    I experience this issue quite often. It also happens when you put a chair in front of a table -- sometimes the chair is in front, sometimes the table is it front. I believe this is just a visual issue on your device. Have you tried relogging? Resetting your device? Leaving the world and coming back?
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Sorry @Sirentist I thought it was for the questions section because I was asking a question, but I changed the section its in. I don't know @LittyKitty I tried it, but it still is like that. But thanks for the help anyways
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,177
    edited December 2015
    What device do you play on? I'll have to check on iOS to see if that works okay.

Edit: Easel works fine. Tall easel has problems.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Wait, isn't the tall easel and the easel the same thing but the stand part is shorter on the easel?
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    @AMWhy I play on an iPad mini 3 and he's @DaBiscuitGod the only reason I use it because I like things that cost a lot Xd
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,177

Wait, isn't the tall easel and the easel the same thing but the stand part is shorter on the easel?

Every item has a set of properties associated with it. In this case, the layering properties for the two easels will be different. It seems the tall easel is set to foreground item (or whatever term Mike uses) while the easel is correctly set to background item.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Not my point, I was asking if the 2 items were basically the same except their slightly different visuals.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,600

Not my point, I was asking if the 2 items were basically the same except their slightly different visuals.

Yes, they are practically the same, but the stand that would usually layer behind the painting on the easel is shorter than the tall easel.