Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Emotes in deepworld

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
Does anyone know how many more emotes I need? I don't know how many I have left to get until I have all of them, there's a screenshot. If you don't know the names, it's totally fine I'd just like to know how many I have left to get.
image.png
2048 x 1536 - 3M

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,502
    I counted 28 in my emote tab, if that's any help.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    My screenshot isn't here?
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,182
    Here are all the emotes present in game yet:
    edited December 2015
    Okay so I need three more, that ballerina one, the can thing, and split @muneeb thank you!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    You bought all the emote packs? I don't know if those are exclusives, or you can loot them too. :/
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,029
    @lisa @mikelaurence please make it so that we are able to buy the emotes individually from the crown store, please?
    @p1nkbr0 no I was not able to purchase the dance pack with the ballerina and spilt emote. Not all of the dance packs had showed up when i looked at the category with the dance packs. And @Derpdee I like that idea with being able to purchase emotes individually. Reason being is because I purchased a dance pack but it already had emotes I did. A waste, but a reminder to check before you click. But I still think they should still have emotes that you can only loot from chests.