Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Muted for how long?

NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268
edited December 2015 in Gripes and Grins
I got muted for 3-4 days already and I did not even receive a warning or telling me how long the mute is gonna last.... @lisa

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,102
    Email would be way faster...
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,183
    The duration of mute depends on what you did that led you to getting muted.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,681
    It may be related to something you did some time ago, too. Mutes given as a result of the reporting system don't always happen right away, as the report has to go through a couple stages before the punishment is handed out.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
    Also, I believe mutes only last as long as in-game time.

Although I think it's more along the lines of siren's response. The report system took awhile for it to kick in.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268
    p1nkbr0 said:

Although I think it's more along the lines of siren's response. The report system took awhile for it to kick in.

Sirentist said:

It may be related to something you did some time ago, too. Mutes given as a result of the reporting system don't always happen right away, as the report has to go through a couple stages before the punishment is handed out.

I remembered a thread showing like a notification of your given punishment and its duration though..
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,237

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

I remembered a thread showing like a notification of your given punishment and its duration though..
    Do you play on PC? I don't get a lot of notifications when I do things on pc that ipad/mac players do.
    KittyKupo said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

Do you play on PC? I don't get a lot of notifications when I do things on pc that ipad/mac players do.
    Even if its pc/mac problem they should fix it ;p
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Obviously it should be fixed, it's the beta, there will be bugs.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,237

KittyKupo said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

They should fix a lot of things. :P
    But the notification thing is different, like when you report someone on PC without a ranking it doesn't say anything, leading me to think I was actually doing something. But on apple devices, it apparently says you can't report, try muting the player instead.
    KittyKupo said:

KittyKupo said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

But the notification thing is different, like when you report someone on PC without a ranking it doesn't say anything, leading me to think I was actually doing something. But on apple devices, it apparently says you can't report, try muting the player instead.
    Apparently it seems like phone is the best devise to play on :wink:
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493

KittyKupo said:

KittyKupo said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

Nah, iPad is best!

KittyKupo said:

KittyKupo said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

Nah, iPad is best!
    They do have their cons ;p