Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Empty World

Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 404
What is going on. Is this only happening to the world I am in? There are no brains. No terrepus in the eggs. Nothing to kill. It is very weird. And the nothing good in mech chests.

Comments

• Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Well to the deepworld game community, it's a glitched world. Meaning, if I read it right, nothing spawns and there aren't any turrets. It happens sometimes and it is fun. I mean raiding is very easy. But to answer the question, no it isn't only happening to the world you're in.
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 404
    It lasted about an hour and then it was all back to normal.
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 373
    I love it when this happens. Finally got my raider achievement, lol
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    Lexus1 said:

It's still happening off and on. I love it also @Diane except it almost makes me feel like I'm cheating. Raiding made super easy!
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 616
    Millicent said:

Lexus1 said:

It's still happening off and on. I love it also @Diane except it almost makes me feel like I'm cheating. Raiding made super easy!
    But raiding is already super easy.....