Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Android memory unit

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
Are these useful or just more useless loot? If they're useless, it's a waste of code

Comments

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    It has no purpose.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    WHAT A FREAKING WASTE OF CODE I SAID I SAID WHAT A FREAKING WASTE OF CODE!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ WHY DO WE HAVE THEM IF THEY SERV NEIN FREAKING PURPOSE!
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    Patience.
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606

WHAT A FREAKING WASTE OF CODE I SAID I SAID WHAT A FREAKING WASTE OF CODE!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ WHY DO WE HAVE THEM IF THEY SERV NEIN FREAKING PURPOSE!

actually they have a use...!! it's just not known very much.
    you have to accomplish the requirements first though.

first things first, loot an android memory unit.
    second, you must kill 5 large brains or 10 normal brains. it will recharge the AMU.
    third, kill another player.

if done correctly, the AMU image in the inventory will glow.
    then click an android. now you can ask the android to tell you better jokes, search for crystals, and craft bombs for you.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182

second, you must kill 5 large brains or 10 normal brains. it will recharge the AMU.

then click an android. now you can ask the android to tell you better jokes, search for crystals, and craft bombs for you.
    This is not funny and not true. AMU's currently have no use in the game. There is a chance that in a future update that will change but after over a year of waiting, I wouldn't hold your breath...
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 367

Why do people think it's funny to put total lies up, what if a new player read this and tried to do it.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Well I didn't really believe him anyway. I have like 30... Lol