Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Support

maciekmaciek Member Posts: 28
I try to contact support (Lisa & frank) and they don't want deal with my problem. Is there any
other contact? Please let me know.

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,560
    edited December 2015
    maciek said:

I try to contact support (Lisa & frank) and they don't want deal with my problem. Is there any

If your problem is related to a bad trade or being scammed or whatever ... Bytebin doesn't fix those kinds of problems for people.

Edited to add:
    A more direct answer is this: No, there is not any other person to contact. Lisa is the person to contact for issues related to player support. If you sent an email and got a message back that your issue cannot be fixed, then you're kind of out of luck, sorry.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    If you mean you haven't recieved a response yet, it's because one person ( to my knowledge ) handles the player support. You'll have to wait, and that's just how it will be for now.

If not well, Sirentist went over it.
  • maciekmaciek Member Posts: 28
    My problem is that on my computer (OS X operating system) my skills are only 3 my , I'm Lvl is 32 however on my iPhone skills are higher( engineering 12, combat 6, luck 6....)
    I just got laconic answer fro Lisa that she don't see anything wrong with my account I purchase extras but they are not implemented. After 2 month frustration with no answer I ask support if I should contact apple store?
    Got answer from frank " go ahed , good luck, there is no sense to write to us; translation - F... Y..
    So is the anybody else who can resolve my problem?!
    Sirentist said:

maciek said:

If your problem is related to a bad trade or being scammed or whatever ... Bytebin doesn't fix those kinds of problems for people.

Edited to add:
    A more direct answer is this: No, there is not any other person to contact. Lisa is the person to contact for issues related to player support. If you sent an email and got a message back that your issue cannot be fixed, then you're kind of out of luck, sorry.
    By the way " Out of luck, sorry" ? So I purchased Power Pack for Crowns = $, and and I'm out of luck?
    maciek said:

My problem is that on my computer (OS X operating system) my skills are only 3 my , I'm Lvl is 32 however on my iPhone skills are higher( engineering 12, combat 6, luck 6....)
    I just got laconic answer fro Lisa that she don't see anything wrong with my account I purchase extras but they are not implemented. After 2 month frustration with no answer I ask support if I should contact apple store?
    Got answer from frank " go ahed , good luck, there is no sense to write to us; translation - F... Y..
    So is the anybody else who can resolve my problem?!

Ahh, yes, this is a problem with the build for Macs. At least with version 2.3.4, the build wasn't updated to reflect the change in the system that made it possible for freemium accounts to upgrade skills past level three. I imagine it's probably still not fixed in version 2.5.1 for Macs, because that was just a straight translation from, um, something to do with 64 bits or bytes or gulps or whatever. I'm not sure if it's just a display issue, or if you also don't get the perks from skill upgrades when playing freemium on a Mac.

Anyhow, the iOS builds are always kept much more up-to-date, so if you want to be able to play with the enhanced skills on a freemium account, you should stick to iOS devices for now. If you do decide to upgrade to premium, the upgraded skills should display correctly on your Mac in v2.3.4 and v2.5.1.

It makes sense that Lisa couldn't see a problem with your account, because the account itself will show the proper skill upgrades and such. It's actually a problem with the client you are using on your Mac.

Another option for you, if you want to play freemium on your Mac, is to use the v3.3.3 beta build. The link for downloading that is here:

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/20515/windows-mac-final-beta-cycle-currently-v3-3-3/p1

However, be aware that the v3 build is lacking a ton of features.
    maciek said:

By the way " Out of luck, sorry" ? So I purchased Power Pack for Crowns = $, and and I'm out of luck?

LOL, no, sorry, I just wasn't clear on what you were asking. Many, many people come to the forum to complain that Lisa didn't help them enough when they got scammed or whatever, so I was trying to say if that was your situation, then you were out of luck. Now that you've explained more about what the problem is, it's clear that you're talking about something completely different.

Although ... if you want to play freemium on a Mac using a v2 build, then ... yeah, you are indeed kind of out of luck at the moment. But you can still play on iOS or on v3, as I said in the post above. It's frustrating, though -- all builds should have all the same perks, and right now they don't, which isn't fair. So, I'm not trying to say you don't have a right to feel frustrated.

Anyhow, hope this helps! :)
    Sirentist said:

maciek said:

LOL, no, sorry, I just wasn't clear on what you were asking. Many, many people come to the forum to complain that Lisa didn't help them enough when they got scammed or whatever, so I was trying to say if that was your situation, then you were out of luck. Now that you've explained more about what the problem is, it's clear that you're talking about something completely different.

Although ... if you want to play freemium on a Mac using a v2 build, then ... yeah, you are indeed kind of out of luck at the moment. But you can still play on iOS or on v3, as I said in the post above. It's frustrating, though -- all builds should have all the same perks, and right now they don't, which isn't fair. So, I'm not trying to say you don't have a right to feel frustrated.

Anyhow, hope this helps! :)
    THANK you very much for your explanation, you just show proper approach to the problem what is explanation.! But in order to do that you have to have a knowlage and to me support people
    are lack of it. They are ignorant and looks like the job is to big for them. Its bad for "business".
    Any way just tell me if developer will update OS X platform?
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 364
    I think only a developer can answer that question, but I would say probably eventually but I wouldn't hold my breath lol
    Diane said:

I think only a developer can answer that question, but I would say probably eventually but I wouldn't hold my breath lol

Well this is what I don't understand, game is officially provided to down load by apple, they let you purchase ($)extras but dose not work on OS X platform. Should they inform ???