Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Onyx pocket watch ???

ElnendilElnendil Member Posts: 2
im trying to get my prec to 15
I'm looking for Oynx pocket watch in crown store in iOS but can't seem to find it the wiki pages tells me it's in explorer package but when I look at it in game it just shows me a normal pocket watch plus 2 not Oynx can someone help me am I looking in wrong spot or wtf ?

Comments

• LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    edited December 2015
    You can't buy an onyx pocketwatch. Only a normal one is in store. I forgot how I got mine... But I'm selling one, meet me in Times Square?
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,109
    The onyx pocket watch and rabbits foot are not available in the shop or lootable in the game. The only way to get one at all in the past 12 months is to trade for one.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,711
    edited December 2015
    Welcome to the forums @Elnendil.
    @AMWhy Are you sure it can't be looted?
    I've removed the "buyable in the crowns store" part from the wiki, but want to confirm before removing the lootable
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,109
    edited December 2015
    Everywhen said:

Welcome to the forums @Elnendil.
    @AMWhy Are you sure it can't be looted?
    I've removed the "buyable in the crowns store" part from the wiki, but want to confirm before removing the lootable

Very sure. When this was first brought up (6 months plus ago) Mike confirmed that +3 acts are not lootable. He sai he'd put them back in rotation but like a lot of things, that hasn't happened.

Eta: link to old thread. This was first discussed in March!

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/20624/3-accessories#latest
  • ElnendilElnendil Member Posts: 2
    Can someone explain to be how to get 15 pec with out this item then I have Oynx glasses and normal pocket watch plus 2 used wine and skill book and maxed points that would go into it its 14 if this is true they removed only item in game to get to 15 pec this means players have unfair advantages Ether glasses need to be changed to plus 3 to make up for watch being removed or they need to put it back
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,514
    Elnendil said:

Can someone explain to be how to get 15 pec with out this item then I have Oynx glasses and normal pocket watch plus 2 used wine and skill book and maxed points that would go into it its 14 if this is true they removed only item in game to get to 15 pec this means players have unfair advantages Ether glasses need to be changed to plus 3 to make up for watch being removed or they need to put it back

You cannot get to perception 15 without the onyx pocket watch.

I agree it is unfair that onyx pocket watches and rabbit feet have been unobtainable (except by trading with old players) for so long.
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615
    Sirentist said:

Elnendil said:

You cannot get to perception 15 without the onyx pocket watch.

I agree it is unfair that onyx pocket watches and rabbit feet have been unobtainable (except by trading with old players) for so long.
    Just trade for one. I got mine for one onyx. I'm sure someone out there sells one.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    I paid two onyx for my onyx pocketwatch, that was the week when I found 6 onyx. People said it was a rip off but I don't care. As long as I can see as far as I can I'm happy. And it already paid itself off and then some.