Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

...

TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123
edited December 2015 in Collaborations
sorry for asking for help guys ^_^ and i asure u i wont ever, EVER, ask again! thx and goodbye ^_^
i apologize [email protected] and @ItzDennisz in particular for calling u dennis that was idiotic and rude of me, and sorry AMWhy for being rude again.
Post edited by Tiagonator on
«1

Comments

  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,885
    ...And you really can't get them yourself?
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    edited December 2015

    ...And you really can't get them yourself?

    He may be busy or want to finish his project quickly, and since he stated that he's in a huge project, I don't think 1000 marbles, wood, blood ore would be enough.
    Maybe that's why he is asking for help.
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123
    edited December 2015
    sorry, for asking
    Post edited by Tiagonator on
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684

    ...And you really can't get them yourself?

    Pssst.. That's why people ask for donations.

    And meet me in-game when you can @Tiagonator , have some building material you can use.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,885

    ...And you really can't get them yourself?

    Lets see u having time finding more then 1k wood,marble, and blood!!!!! When u have tests! And want to have fun in DW and build! Use ur brain man! Jeez all im asking r some ores! Not oike im asking for onyx or something!!!! @ItzDennisz
    I do have time. It's just gonna take a while!

    You see, asking for donations is plain rude.
    It leaves an impression that says that you're just too lazy
    To get those items yourself.

    We have worked for these items, and you should too.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    edited December 2015
    Lyven said:

    ...And you really can't get them yourself?

    Lets see u having time finding more then 1k wood,marble, and blood!!!!! When u have tests! And want to have fun in DW and build! Use ur brain man! Jeez all im asking r some ores! Not oike im asking for onyx or something!!!! @ItzDennisz
    I do have time. It's just gonna take a while!

    You see, asking for donations is plain rude.
    It leaves an impression that says that you're just too lazy
    To get those items yourself.

    We have worked for these items, and you should too.
    Full Definition of DONATION

    : the act or an instance of donating: as
    a : the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
    b : a free contribution : gift
    Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/donation


    Ehem. Donation is the act of giving for help or cause.
    It is your choice if you want to give. If you dont want to, thats fine. Youre basically calling all donation charities "rude" for asking money that they cant earn in due time.

    Getting a thousand ores takes time, and using the for builds takes a lot more. The obvious point for his request in donating is to cut the time to complete whatever build he desires to build. That does not mean that he is lazy.
    Not to nit-pick but ItzDennisz said ASKING for donations was rude. In the context of deepworld I agree with him. Tiagonator is asking for donations for himself.

    Summary:

    Charities ask for donations to go to less fortunate people. Nothing wrong with that and quite honourable.

    Tiagonator asks for donations to go to Tiagonator. Also known as begging.
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123
    edited December 2015
    my deepest apologize for asking politely ^_^
    Post edited by Tiagonator on
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123
    edited December 2015
    sorry for being rude
    Post edited by Tiagonator on
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    AMWhy said:

    Lyven said:

    ...And you really can't get them yourself?

    Lets see u having time finding more then 1k wood,marble, and blood!!!!! When u have tests! And want to have fun in DW and build! Use ur brain man! Jeez all im asking r some ores! Not oike im asking for onyx or something!!!! @ItzDennisz
    I do have time. It's just gonna take a while!

    You see, asking for donations is plain rude.
    It leaves an impression that says that you're just too lazy
    To get those items yourself.

    We have worked for these items, and you should too.
    Full Definition of DONATION

    : the act or an instance of donating: as
    a : the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
    b : a free contribution : gift
    Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/donation


    Ehem. Donation is the act of giving for help or cause.
    It is your choice if you want to give. If you dont want to, thats fine. Youre basically calling all donation charities "rude" for asking money that they cant earn in due time.

    Getting a thousand ores takes time, and using the for builds takes a lot more. The obvious point for his request in donating is to cut the time to complete whatever build he desires to build. That does not mean that he is lazy.
    Not to nit-pick but ItzDennisz said ASKING for donations was rude. In the context of deepworld I agree with him. Tiagonator is asking for donations for himself.

    Summary:

    Charities ask for donations to go to less fortunate people. Nothing wrong with that and quite honourable.

    Tiagonator asks for donations to go to Tiagonator. Also known as begging.
    I don't think there was anything wrong with what Taigonator asked.
    Tiagonator was asking for donations for his huge "project".
    All he needed was wood, marble and blood stone ore.
    Again, there was nothing wrong with that, he may busy with life such as school.
    Begging is not wrong unless you are forcing people, and in this case, all he simply did was asking, not forcing.

    sorry for NEVER asking anything from any other player! when i see all the filthy rich proffessionals getting from dais to onyx from gash to notch! what am i asking for? some wood? think of how selfish u r!! all im asking is some material to get help for my world!!! im making games, im making WONDERFUL stuff! AND WHO R U TO JUJGE THAT IM RICH MAN!! im POOR AS HELL!!!!!! THIS IS THE 3rd TIME I GET ATTACKED ON THIS FORUMS!!
    THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE U SPEAK @AMWhy and @ItzDennisz IF I DONT ASK THEN WHO WILL GIVE ME!!! huh?! HUH?! i go out there helping new people! giving them my blood! and when i ask for WOOD i get this kind of reply! be ashamed

    It's better to say it nicely.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,222
    I think it's better to say nothing more here..
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,885
    edited December 2015

    sorry for NEVER asking anything from any other player! when i see all the filthy rich proffessionals getting from dais to onyx from gash to notch! what am i asking for? some wood? think of how selfish u r!! all im asking is some material to get help for my world!!! im making games, im making WONDERFUL stuff! AND WHO R U TO JUJGE THAT IM RICH MAN!! im POOR AS HELL!!!!!! THIS IS THE 3rd TIME I GET ATTACKED ON THIS FORUMS!!
    THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE U SPEAK @AMWhy and @ItzDennisz IF I DONT ASK THEN WHO WILL GIVE ME!!! huh?! HUH?! i go out there helping new people! giving them my blood! and when i ask for WOOD i get this kind of reply! be ashamed

    YOU be ashamed. How do you think ''professionals'' got their notches and onyx? Exactly. They worked for it
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    "I use caps and poor spelling cuz im mad that no one give me items that are easy to get, so lemme call everyone dumb"

    This thread in a nutshell.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    edited December 2015
    Weaboo said:

    AMWhy said:

    Lyven said:

    ...And you really can't get them yourself?

    Lets see u having time finding more then 1k wood,marble, and blood!!!!! When u have tests! And want to have fun in DW and build! Use ur brain man! Jeez all im asking r some ores! Not oike im asking for onyx or something!!!! @ItzDennisz
    I do have time. It's just gonna take a while!

    You see, asking for donations is plain rude.
    It leaves an impression that says that you're just too lazy
    To get those items yourself.

    We have worked for these items, and you should too.
    Full Definition of DONATION

    : the act or an instance of donating: as
    a : the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
    b : a free contribution : gift
    Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/donation


    Ehem. Donation is the act of giving for help or cause.
    It is your choice if you want to give. If you dont want to, thats fine. Youre basically calling all donation charities "rude" for asking money that they cant earn in due time.

    Getting a thousand ores takes time, and using the for builds takes a lot more. The obvious point for his request in donating is to cut the time to complete whatever build he desires to build. That does not mean that he is lazy.
    Not to nit-pick but ItzDennisz said ASKING for donations was rude. In the context of deepworld I agree with him. Tiagonator is asking for donations for himself.

    Summary:

    Charities ask for donations to go to less fortunate people. Nothing wrong with that and quite honourable.

    Tiagonator asks for donations to go to Tiagonator. Also known as begging.
    I don't think there was anything wrong with what Taigonator asked.
    Tiagonator was asking for donations for his huge "project".
    All he needed was wood, marble and blood stone ore.
    Again, there was nothing wrong with that, he may busy with life such as school.
    Begging is not wrong unless you are forcing people, and in this case, all he simply did was asking, not forcing.

    sorry for NEVER asking anything from any other player! when i see all the filthy rich proffessionals getting from dais to onyx from gash to notch! what am i asking for? some wood? think of how selfish u r!! all im asking is some material to get help for my world!!! im making games, im making WONDERFUL stuff! AND WHO R U TO JUJGE THAT IM RICH MAN!! im POOR AS HELL!!!!!! THIS IS THE 3rd TIME I GET ATTACKED ON THIS FORUMS!!
    THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE U SPEAK @AMWhy and @ItzDennisz IF I DONT ASK THEN WHO WILL GIVE ME!!! huh?! HUH?! i go out there helping new people! giving them my blood! and when i ask for WOOD i get this kind of reply! be ashamed

    It's better to say it nicely.
    I agreed with your comment @Weaboo

    Tiagonator has done nothing wrong and he did ask politely. It has worked and some players have offered him resources. It doesn't change the fact that he is asking for items to help him, himself.

    His reply, which I've also quoted shows his true intentions, however. "Please give me a nice donation." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T GIVE ME A DONATION???"

    For the record I donate a lot and often to players who are looking to trade for an item. However I never donate to players who ask for it. I simply don't wish to encourage beggars into the game.

    ETA: @Tiagonator has now changed the initial post to this:

    HERE I AM asking for some WOOD!! for what? for WOOD!! and u guys attack me! @ItzDennisz and @AMWhy please do be ashamed! for i have helped loads of players and here i am asking for some worthless material and u r saying that im rude? im beging? fare well forums because every time i make a discussion i get attacked by SAVAGE ANIMALS!!

    This just smacks of a spoilt player sulking because he can't get his own way. It's not pretty and it's not funny.
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123
    AMWhy said:

    Weaboo said:

    AMWhy said:

    Lyven said:

    ...And you really can't get them yourself?

    Lets see u having time finding more then 1k wood,marble, and blood!!!!! When u have tests! And want to have fun in DW and build! Use ur brain man! Jeez all im asking r some ores! Not oike im asking for onyx or something!!!! @ItzDennisz
    I do have time. It's just gonna take a while!

    You see, asking for donations is plain rude.
    It leaves an impression that says that you're just too lazy
    To get those items yourself.

    We have worked for these items, and you should too.
    Full Definition of DONATION

    : the act or an instance of donating: as
    a : the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
    b : a free contribution : gift
    Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/donation


    Ehem. Donation is the act of giving for help or cause.
    It is your choice if you want to give. If you dont want to, thats fine. Youre basically calling all donation charities "rude" for asking money that they cant earn in due time.

    Getting a thousand ores takes time, and using the for builds takes a lot more. The obvious point for his request in donating is to cut the time to complete whatever build he desires to build. That does not mean that he is lazy.
    Not to nit-pick but ItzDennisz said ASKING for donations was rude. In the context of deepworld I agree with him. Tiagonator is asking for donations for himself.

    Summary:

    Charities ask for donations to go to less fortunate people. Nothing wrong with that and quite honourable.

    Tiagonator asks for donations to go to Tiagonator. Also known as begging.
    I don't think there was anything wrong with what Taigonator asked.
    Tiagonator was asking for donations for his huge "project".
    All he needed was wood, marble and blood stone ore.
    Again, there was nothing wrong with that, he may busy with life such as school.
    Begging is not wrong unless you are forcing people, and in this case, all he simply did was asking, not forcing.

    sorry for NEVER asking anything from any other player! when i see all the filthy rich proffessionals getting from dais to onyx from gash to notch! what am i asking for? some wood? think of how selfish u r!! all im asking is some material to get help for my world!!! im making games, im making WONDERFUL stuff! AND WHO R U TO JUJGE THAT IM RICH MAN!! im POOR AS HELL!!!!!! THIS IS THE 3rd TIME I GET ATTACKED ON THIS FORUMS!!
    THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE U SPEAK @AMWhy and @ItzDennisz IF I DONT ASK THEN WHO WILL GIVE ME!!! huh?! HUH?! i go out there helping new people! giving them my blood! and when i ask for WOOD i get this kind of reply! be ashamed

    It's better to say it nicely.
    I agreed with your comment @Weaboo

    Tiagonator has done nothing wrong and he did ask politely. It has worked and some players have offered him resources. It doesn't change the fact that he is asking for items to help him, himself.

    His reply, which I've also quoted shows his true intentions, however. "Please give me a nice donation." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T GIVE ME A DONATION???"

    For the record I donate a lot and often to players who are looking to trade for an item. However I never donate to players who ask for it. I simply don't wish to encourage beggars into the game.

    ETA: @Tiagonator has now changed the initial post to this:

    HERE I AM asking for some WOOD!! for what? for WOOD!! and u guys attack me! @ItzDennisz and @AMWhy please do be ashamed! for i have helped loads of players and here i am asking for some worthless material and u r saying that im rude? im beging? fare well forums because every time i make a discussion i get attacked by SAVAGE ANIMALS!!

    This just smacks of a spoilt player sulking because he can't get his own way. It's not pretty and it's not funny.
    these is not who i truely am, but what would u do if u were in my place? i asked politely and did it all, im exploring alot and btw @AMWhy were do donations go? not to a person? doesnt that person benefire out fo the donation for himself? sorry for bursting bt i got mad because all i wanted was some materials to back up! is that too much to ask? anyways.....sorry....ill never ask dirt from anyone anymore... thx for understanding me @AMWhy and being considerate, and i hope u a good life. Hope we meet in the future and be friends, goodbye forever.
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 367
    A bit scary to see what is really behind those polite requests for donations, lol
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    @AMWhy
    Oh, that clear things up.
    I've probably misunderstood again.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 501
    Stop arguing guys! He is asking for a donation, if you don't want to donate just don't comment and we stop this endless arguments!
    Now I would donate but I haven't been online so much. Pm when you want the resources @Tiagonator
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241

    Stop arguing guys! He is asking for a donation, if you don't want to donate just don't comment and we stop this endless arguments!
    Now I would donate but I haven't been online so much. Pm when you want the resources @Tiagonator

    Didn't the arguement ended?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
    edited December 2015
    Now, for a few of my first major builds, I relied heavily on donations from other players, whom I thanked in individual plaques in said creations. Of course I asked for the supplies! I didn't have the time to sit in worlds for 30 hours combing raw materials, especially when I hadn't even played "a really long time."

    Nobody goes around giving random marble or paper to people who never asked for it or knew them. That's a bit preposterous to expect that. I don't think anybody can read minds, let alones the minds of people halfway across the globe through a screen.

    Again, there's a difference between begging and asking for help. And, yeah, I'd be a little angry, too, if I had some kid come onto my thread with such a spiteful and sarcastic attitude regarding a sincere request.

    But, I guess according to the deepworld English dictionary, asking for help/donations equals begging. *rolls eyes into the back of my head*
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    @Tiagonator isn't in the wrong for asking, he can ask. The forums doesn't need your snide rude sarcastic comments. If you want to donate, go ahead, if you don't then don't, don't gotta be rude. Granted, his reply wasn't the most nicest well thought out statement, but he felt like he was being attacked by multiple forums for just asking for donations.

    Even I ask for donations, when working in a group project, I sometimes run out of wood and such when finishing a build. I'm not going to wait for a new world to spawn when my time is short on deepworld. Why would I do that when I can just ask someone for some wood, it's called donating for a reason.
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123
    thx guys for the support and all but i was rude no doubt, and thats something wrong, so please do drop this, im sorry for being rude, my project is done, Western Lands, sorry again for being rude and for having spelling mistakes,
    so please lets just drop this discussion and move with our lives
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    p1nkbr0 said:



    Nobody goes around giving random marble or paper to people who never asked for it or knew them. That's a bit preposterous to expect that. I don't think anybody can read minds, let alones the minds of people halfway across the globe through a screen.

    It's very easy actually.

    What Tiagonator should have done is asked to trade for the resources. If someone in Times says they wish to buy 200 marble, I will often give them 300 marble. If they wish to buy a stop watch, I'll often give them a stop watch, with a bunch of other accessories. If they ask to trade for a switch, I'll often give them half a dozen.

    However if they ask for anything for free, I walk away.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Don't quite understand why this needs to be argued.

    If Tiagonator was saying " Please give me paints for self-ish reasons " then I would side with denniz. Taigonator was asking for building materials for his world since he can't keep up.

    But I guess there's no line between begging and donations huh?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058

    Don't quite understand why this needs to be argued.

    If Tiagonator was saying " Please give me paints for self-ish reasons " then I would side with denniz. Taigonator was asking for building materials for his world since he can't keep up.

    But I guess there's no line between begging and donations huh?

    There is no arguing because you can't reason with the unreasonable. By definition, donations do not require anything in return, hence the usage of, "donation." However, it seems definition are tossed out the window in favor personal, isolated, and anecdotal connotations.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Well said @p1nkbr0 , well said.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182

    Well said @p1nkbr0 , well said.

    Sorry, but this was poorly said. No one is arguing about donations. Donations are good and should be encouraged, especially if it's for a good cause.

    Please, everyone, donate often and plentifully to as many causes as you can. Excellent :)

    ---

    Both ItzDennisz and I are talking about ASKING for donations.

    There is zero difference between a player asking for donations to aid himself and begging. It's the same thing. The items given solely benefit the person who asks for them.

    Example:

    "Please give me wood."

    "Please donate wood to me."

    Both have exactly the same meaning.

    The only people asking for donations should be charities. That is, organisations (or individual people) who want to help SOMEONE ELSE.

    How is this so hard to grasp?
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    When do you just go into a market and dump 1k wood or marble on someone. I'll tell you how many times, NEVER. He's putting it out there, "I need some materials to build, if you would like to donate then go right ahead." It's so that people who would like to help know that he needs help and can donate some things to him.

    How hard is that to grasp?
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    edited December 2015

    When do you just go into a market and dump 1k wood or marble on someone. I'll tell you how many times, NEVER. He's putting it out there, "I need some materials to build, if you would like to donate then go right ahead." It's so that people who would like to help know that he needs help and can donate some things to him.

    How hard is that to grasp?

    AMWhy said:

    p1nkbr0 said:



    Nobody goes around giving random marble or paper to people who never asked for it or knew them. That's a bit preposterous to expect that. I don't think anybody can read minds, let alones the minds of people halfway across the globe through a screen.

    It's very easy actually.

    What Tiagonator should have done is asked to trade for the resources. If someone in Times says they wish to buy 200 marble, I will often give them 300 marble. If they wish to buy a stop watch, I'll often give them a stop watch, with a bunch of other accessories. If they ask to trade for a switch, I'll often give them half a dozen.

    However if they ask for anything for free, I walk away.


    Read what I said again then feel free to change your post.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    @AMWhy you're arguing that donations that benefit yourself are the same as the bad connotation of begging, which it is not. Simple.

This discussion has been closed.