Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Holiday Loot!

KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
So as everyone's probably noticed, holiday loot is here!
This is my first Deepworld holiday as I missed Halloween, so if someone could give me some answers to my questions that'd be great.

Here they are:
1. Where do you get holiday loot? Is it a chance for every chest?
2. Do daily android loot/daily loot have a chance for holiday loot?
3. I've seen mentions of arctic worlds being holiday types during holidays, does that mean any arctic world bought now will be a holiday world? What does that entail exactly?

Happy Holidays! :D

Comments

• Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    I think from, what I read, you can loot holiday loot in every chest it doesn't have to be just in an arctic world. But I think in Arctic worlds when you raid dungeons you can find the loot a gift box or a few other things, rather than a chest.
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,378
    In arctic holiday worlds, regular bunkers generate with large, tall, and small gift boxes, and candy canes (tall and small), generate in caves. Stockings also generate in bunkers, and you can loot mistletoe and the like from chests!

I am not sure about the android/daily loot having holiday/X-Massy stuff, and I think you can loot holiday items in any holiday world.

Also, when the holiday season is over, the items in the previous holiday arctics stay the same untill you loot them all.
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,202
    I looted two sleigh lights from mech chests in a desert this morning.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,711
    edited December 2015
    Okay, so I got the in-game notification that arctic biomes were up, and of course I stampeded to buy one, and so far I've searched the entire surface and there's not one surface house with gifts or stockings like there were in every of the old holiday biomes. Heading underground now to see if I can find any of the holiday bunkers. I'll let you know if I find any and we can confirm that the holiday arctics have actually been implemented!

Edited to add:
    Hm, so reading the notification again it just says "Once again, gift boxes and other fine holiday loot are yours for the taking." It doesn't say anything specifically about holiday arctic biomes, although coincidentally there is now suddenly a sale on arctic biomes. Anyhow it may just be notifying us that um ... the loot rotation has changed? In any case I'd hold off buying an arctic biome if you're hoping to get stuff like gift boxes and stockings!

And that was a tricky notification, lol. You got me!
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    Now's your chance to buy those arctics and get your jackalope heads! Maybe their antlers have Christmas lights on them. :tongue: Yay for the holidays!!!!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
    @mikelaurence I want to buy another holiday arctic world, but I'm waiting to see if they actually generate.
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 367

Wow you are lucky! I have been raiding like crazy the past couple off days, all mechanical chests with 13 luck and so far not one xmas item. :(
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,202
    Diane said:

Wow you are lucky! I have been raiding like crazy the past couple off days, all mechanical chests with 13 luck and so far not one xmas item. :(
    Aw! Well, my luck is not holding out. I haven't looted any other holiday items since those two. We'll have to keep at it, I suppose. :/